Online now
Online now

Live-In Slaves

indiansubforuse​(sub male)
1 year ago • Apr 14, 2023

Re: Live-In Slaves

indiansubforuse​(sub male) • Apr 14, 2023
holdmethrillme wrote:
I was curious how a 24/7 live-in TPE slave situation works? Does that mean the Dom manages every single detail of their lives including all their bills? I’ve always wondered about this and hope someone could enlighten me!

Iv experienced being a live in sub for a gay couple I met threw a dating app. Ended up staying the night come next morning had breakfast given to me in the bedroom watching tell ended up staying there for 4 months I was living alone in a flat at the time and single so they said they wanted me to stay,
So drinking and taking chems. Don't want to go into detail but i think living in submissive can't stand up to there dom so you end up getting used for the wrong reasons because you depending on them. I meet doms and couples now but only in a hotel that way submissive go home when they want lol
indiansubforuse​(sub male)
1 year ago • Apr 14, 2023
indiansubforuse​(sub male) • Apr 14, 2023
hadadmaroo wrote:
House Talion wrote:
It all depends on the dynamic mutually wanted by dominant/Master and their slave. 24/7 every aspect controlnisnusually referred to as micromanagement which is very time consuming and is usually only able to be done by someone that doesn't need to leave the home for work as bathroom priledges and what/when to eat fall under Thales same category. DM me if you have any other questions concerning M/s

but how do you go about finding a Dominatrix or Mistress who would keep you 24/7? I want to but its like there are hundreds of men subs looking and not many real women interested in having a male slave 24/7.

Any advice? Most appreciated.

BEst

You need to get on a dating app and find a female mistress that's alot older then you
40' s o 50's female mistress if there single will keep you 247 you just meed to work fir the fun
machpa​(sub male)
1 year ago • Apr 17, 2023
machpa​(sub male) • Apr 17, 2023
That is a good idea,I'm going to try that!!