Online now
Online now

How best organize my first GB by myself?

TwoRingsOneChain
7 months ago • Sep 14, 2023

Re: How best organize my first GB by myself?

TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 14, 2023
Gigsx wrote:
Hey everyone it's nice to meet you all! So recently I was in the process of organizing my first gangbang with someone, but as it turns out he sucks and is no longer in the picture. But I've wanted this for way too long to let that stop me. Thing is, I'm a bit nervous putting one together myself as a solo woman. I've never even attended one though by no means am I inexperienced.

I guess what I'm asking is if anyone has resources, tips, advice or anything of the sort. He was going to participate of course but what made me most comfortable was he was also going to be a safety net of sorts. I'm trying to see if my other FWB will but am unsure.

I have a tiny apartment so I'm assuming a hotel is necessary. But even beyond that I'm not even sure how to vet people properly and how to make it a good experience for all involved. Anyway I'm rambling I apologize I'm just determined to make this happen.

Thank you for any information at all! Safe playing!

This may be an old post. But i was just curious of its contents.

After reading your thoughts. I would strongly advise going to a local bdsm club, and talk with the House Master on this subject.

A number of contributing factors. 1), it is a safe spot. I would never do something like this at my house. You would have guys stopping by forever.
2 ) men who would be members, would be those you want taking advantage of you. 😁
3) even though the House Master is not "your Master" i know he would be happy to step in for that night. He would make certain you are "ok" and maybe stop the session for a break, or if he saw there was a problem, stop it all together