Online now

The finesse.

FabSeverus​(dom male)
6 years ago • May 2, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • May 2, 2018
I agree on two points
1. Everyone is different
2. missed a lot of stuff

why bother so much, I learn that rant is somehow too negative, rather go hiking that mountain, she show you the perspectives.
people dont want the pictures so what? they could send one private
one liner profile so what? they might just dont know what to write and prefer privatly say it.
people wants get spank within two days of conversation so what? they just eager to start quickly regardless if it will last. Let them make mistake.

I noticed your profile pic is Jimmy Hendrix remake? Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
TalentedOptimist​(dom male){open}
1. "Everyone is different." Meaning what is appealing/important to me is just that. Important to me and those I engage in our dynamic.

The "so what" "why does it matter" cool guy routine may have worked in high school. Maybe thats where you're at in life or mentally. But I'm here to get things done.

2. "Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens."

What does your quote say about reading before shooting your mouth off? I'm not going to play the blank profile lottery. If that's what does it for you. More power to you. Wish you best of luck.

BUT....My picture is of me: let's just quote what I ALREADY posted to this topic on Feb 2

"MY picture has a filter. It’s not a drawing. Some people like it. Some don’t. I had a diving pic with me smiling, apparently that wasn’t “dom” enough for others. With that said, im fine with my experiences, I’ve been on scene for years and on this site a week. I honestly don’t know how to respond to people who respond to people concerns with attacks on insecurities or self worth. I was debating impressions and responsibility."

As in the picture is me. I struck that pose on request for someone who asked me to rock out with my beard out. Thanks for likening me to Jimi Hendrix though.

3. Letting others make mistakes. If you've read anything about forums this is a place to share and connect over perspectives, theories and approaches to this unique lifestyle. If my approach isn't important or relevant to you then stay silent. If you can learn from each other and help people avoid bullshit and wasting time, why not speak up?

You pointed out I sounded negative, no its realistic. Which seems to be what's missing from a lot of interactions.

My main point is that there are ways to be honest, direct and transparent without endangering oneself or your reputation.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • May 2, 2018
I am just going to say that if you are going to be personal everytime someone put his point on your writing you will end up having monologue.

I know the pic was yours, the pose was like the hendrix one, point blank.
the quote is from him. point blank.
you have just sign here this year, opinions like yours have been written for years. point blank.