Online now
Online now

Big penis humiliation..?

Miki
9 months ago • Jul 5, 2023
Miki • Jul 5, 2023
While I don't make fun of any particular package dimensions, I did once inadvertantly give a nod to a rather large rod-- and wrote to the dude: "That you're stuck carrying all that around is a fact of life that's hard to swallow."

Couldn't be helped.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Totally meant to express empathy in that a guy having been born with all that shit experiences some of what women possessed of oversized bazoombas go through ---- that in both cases, or all three--such natural "blessings" are often mixed, especially as Father Time and his good buddy Gravity take hold.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Hope that shit made sense. I really should go back to sleep. ---

I find myself stopping in this place when I get up in the middle of the night to take a piss or what-have-you.

Cage tends to solve temporary insomnia!]
IntheWings
9 months ago • Jul 5, 2023
IntheWings • Jul 5, 2023
Omg🤣🤣 I dunno, lemme try

"Oof your giving big dick energy, overcompensating for lacking a personality?"

"Who told you this was a plus 1 event?"

"You Must walk with a limp having to lug That around"

Yelling " Timber" everytime they took their boxers/shorts off and it flopped out🤣

Sorry, that was fun! Still a firm believer that it's about How you can use it, size is like height, can't be helped eh
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
9 months ago • Jul 6, 2023
I know of one man with a large penis who was in the midst of sex play with his partner. At one point, his partner leaned over his dick and said, "C'mon! You can do it, tiny! I know how can! Just reach up! Big stretch! C'mon, you cute little ..."

As the started getting hard, he bleated, "WHYYYY?!?" His partner just grinned and said, "Does it matter if it works?"

---

I supposed that there could be comments about having a kickstand or third leg.

But, yeah, generally the "Wow, if you only had some actually skills that might not be a waste of a dick" comments are scarily closer to the truth than my sexual history and I care to admit. ugh.
Miki
9 months ago • Jul 6, 2023
Miki • Jul 6, 2023
Oh, I forgot to put this side note in my first post.

In all honesty, if "roasting the sausage" were a "thing" in my area--- (this is not starting well sorry) I would actually hesitate to mock the meat.

It's a fantasy of mine to run into the Second Coming of the late John "Johnny Wadd" Holmes.

I'm a small woman but I think I'd be up to the challenge

Sooo... In all fairness, it takes a heluva dude to swing the big hammer.

Toodles!

M