Online now
Online now

Stupid questions for Women

kaoh
10 months ago • Jun 27, 2023

Stupid questions for Women

kaoh • Jun 27, 2023
55 yo male -

You would think I would know what's going on by now but...

A place to ask women all the stupid stuff you're curious about but never asked.

I'll go first: If you have a 'wardrobe malfunction', what percentage is accidental vs 'just wanted to see if you were paying attention'?

Don't worry, they get a lot dumber.
    The most loved post in topic
autisticbarbie
10 months ago • Jun 28, 2023
autisticbarbie • Jun 28, 2023
Koah I love this idea. I have ASD and constantly want to post stupid questions for women (and men too), but almost never do because they are off-topic and I don't want to clog up the forum with my off-topic BS.

I'll answer the malfunction question - It depends on the context. Most women are not trying to show off their goodies to the public unless they are exhibitionists. We do dress more sexy for certain folks or scenarios where we want to attract more attention though, so anything is possible. I think Beyonce's malfunction was accidental. There was a trend back in the day when Paris Hilton was relevant for stars to release sex tapes and have 'malfunctions' by not wearing underwear and flashing their lady parts for the paparazzi tho if I remember correctly. I'd say just assume it's accidental unless you have evidence to the contrary.
kaoh
kaoh • Jun 28, 2023
[quote="submissivejewishgirl"]
I'll answer the malfunction question - It depends on the context...

I just thought of a problem with this Forum and thanks SJS I think you solved it off the bat. How to keep posting questions without a forum post for each? Thanks SJS for starting with "I'll answer the malfunction question." I think that is how all responses should begin and ask that respondents begin their responses in that manner.

That being said, I ask because I still remember an incident from over 35 years ago. I was in a freshman English class and the prof had decided to have class outside on a beautiful Spring day. A very attractive girl/woman sat directly across from me in the circle that formed on the grass. As the class progressed she shifted and I was given a view up her bright yellow sun dress. She was (disappointingly) wearing panties and I remember their bright fuchsia and the dandelion yellow dress. She made no attempt to cover the view. I looked up and studied her face for a hint of intention but saw none. I was a townie commuter and she was staying in the dorms which made her somehow exotic and out of my league in my underdeveloped head. To this day I still wonder, was she flirting, was it intentional or just and accident on a bright day on the vibrant fresh grass of Spring? Nothing ever came of it and there was no flirting after that. Whether because there was never anything there in the first place or because she made an advance and I clumsily did not respond.
kaoh
kaoh • Jun 28, 2023
To be clear, I don't intend to ask all the stupid questions. Anyone can ask a stupid question. As someone once said, there is no such thing as a stupid question (but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots). As SubmissiveJewGirl pointed out, I probably should have made this post for questions for men and women but I don't think it is possible to change the title at this point. So ask away, men, women, the entire LGBTQ+ spectrum. Question from tops to bottoms, bottoms to tops, whatever. To and from anyone about anything. Try to keep it respectful and polite. My thought is understanding helps everyone become more open and accepting and understanding starts with questions.
kaoh
kaoh • Jun 28, 2023
So, in the spirit of brave stupidity, here we go again.

Squatting

When women squat, let's say in the endurance position (yes I had to look up the name) or like a baseball catcher, does the vagina "open up" allowing air in? If yes, is this a pleasant or unnerving feeling?

Yes, these are probably questions I should have asked of a prior intimate partner but as I am currently without one and because a sample size of one is less than informative, I'll ask away (and you should too) here. And yes, I could probably google many of these but where's the fun in that?
aradialspire​(dom femme)
aradialspire​(dom femme) • Jun 28, 2023
kaoh wrote:
So, in the spirit of brave stupidity, here we go again.

Squatting

When women squat, let's say in the endurance position (yes I had to look up the name) or like a baseball catcher, does the vagina "open up" allowing air in? If yes, is this a pleasant or unnerving feeling?

If you mean the labia, as in the lips, they do depending on the woman and what kind of underwear you're wearing. It's not really uncomfortable, it's a lot like your butt cheeks being spread. You get some air in there and it keeps things cool and happy. If you mean the actual vaginal canal I'm going to go squat because I've literally never noticed before while working out, and no, my vagina remains the unmovable mover even while doing deep squats or a lunge.
Twisty Citrus​(sub male)
10 months ago • Jun 29, 2023
Twisty Citrus​(sub male) • Jun 29, 2023
Myself, I have always liked the saying: "The only stupid question is the one not asked."

With that in mind, here's one...
Do women notice what men wear at work? Or am I okay with just rotating the same ten business outfits, mixing up the shirt/pants/shoes/belts combinations?
And if you DO notice, do you judge us, based on how much variety we have in our wardrobe?

AtDhVaAnNkCsE
jkillaaa​(sub female)
10 months ago • Jun 29, 2023
jkillaaa​(sub female) • Jun 29, 2023
Twisty Citrus wrote:
Myself, I have always liked the saying: "The only stupid question is the one not asked."

With that in mind, here's one...
Do women notice what men wear at work? Or am I okay with just rotating the same ten business outfits, mixing up the shirt/pants/shoes/belts combinations?
And if you DO notice, do you judge us, based on how much variety we have in our wardrobe?

AtDhVaAnNkCsE

As long as whatever you’re wearing is clean, you’re good. Rips/tears will probably get you a sideways glance.