Online now
Online now

Fisting

PrettyMandyMu​(sub female){Yes please}
9 months ago • Jul 7, 2023

Fisting

New to this area of pleasure, so far I have only attempted on myself. I find it incredibly difficult as I can never get the right angle to fully insert. Any suggestions? Anal and vaginal.
Usemeasyouwish
Usemeasyouwish • Jul 7, 2023
Try me I will help you
jkillaaa​(sub female)
jkillaaa​(sub female) • Jul 7, 2023
Usemeasyouwish wrote:
Try me I will help you

Oh, really? So you’re going to fist her from another continent?
Usemeasyouwish
Usemeasyouwish • Jul 7, 2023
I can travel and accommodate
Miki
Miki • Jul 7, 2023
This convo sure went south.

I'm second guessing as to why the fuck I'm even on this, but I want to say I have been fisted a number of times over the course of my experiences in twisted sex and all I can say is you can't do it by yourself, that you need someone you trust, for starters and--- as for the back door, try a toy specifically designed for the purpose-- like an oversize butt plug-- first, to see if you even want to go in that direction.

The "back door" is not meant for that kind of stretching so one must truly be careful and even though, done right it does feel pretty damned good, it's not something you want to do often because, as I said it's not meant for that kind of stretching and if done incorrectly or too often, you'll end up involuntarily shitting in your pants on a regular basis when you get old.
    The most loved post in topic
aradialspire​(dom femme)
aradialspire​(dom femme) • Jul 7, 2023
First @Miki, you are a treasure.

Second, yes, you really shouldn't try to fist yourself with your actual fist. In my travels I've run into so many people who think they can jump STRAIGHT into fisting or the heroic-sized dildos and it's just not going to happen. There are many kinds of fisting toys you can try, and I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS recommend something (I hope links are okay here) like The Stuffer Fisting Hand Dildo.

https://www.google.com/search?q=The+Stuffer+Fisting+Hand+Dildo&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi1xdOkuP3_AhU8FzQIHegjAcoQ0pQJegQICxAB&biw=1426&bih=655&dpr=1.5

The shape here is more of an apex, and it comes in a hand and forearm option for deeper penetration if you're looking for that. Both come with a suction cup so they're ideal for self-play and can be used both anally and vaginally with no problems, and are silicone/water-based lube friendly.

Once you get used to this kind of toy you can move on to a classical fist (the company that makes The Stuffer makes a regular Fist and Knuckles version that you can upgrade to with time, both are pretty decent quality imho!) but I highly recommend mastering a "finger duck" type fist before moving up.

Like Miki said, don't make anal fisting a regular thing because it will fuck up your asshole, that's just a fact of life. For anal fisting I suggest looking at some kind of deep fisting cream/desensitization cream that will help lubricate and numb the area out so you can enjoy the experience and not fuck yourself up. AGAIN, limit it to every once in a while, work your way up to that kind of play. Start with small dildos, think of it like gauging your ears and work your way up! Deep fisting cream isn't required for pussy play in my experience but YMMV.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 7, 2023
Generally the self-fisting I’ve seen done was in pics and videos, with the person being on hands and knees, reaching around behind to have their fist in their ass. I’m not sure of the logistics of how they achieve this, but have always wondered. Common “themes” I’ve noticed are that they’re generally quite small framed, and seemed to have slowly trained themselves up to being able to reach further and deeper over time. The angle always looked kind of awkward to me, but I can’t imagine how else it could be reached playing solo.
This is a new venture for me also icon_smile.gif however, as others have mentioned, I’ve gone the plug route. You can buy anal training sets that are varying sizes so that you can start small and slowly build up in stretch. Although I bought it as an anal kit, they can be used in either place. My advice, use plenty of lube and go very slow. Even if it feels ok at the time, you’ll feel internally “bruised” for a few days after if you rush it… yes, I speak from over-enthusiastic experience.
Miki
9 months ago • Jul 8, 2023
Miki • Jul 8, 2023
Jeeezzz that link... That fake hand is right out of the fucking Addams Family.

No thanks. I'd never get off thinking of that shit.

But I was never one for "self fisting".

I did not know what it's called until just a couple days ago writing to a guy in here offsite (email) It's called "Size Training". Works for either the front or back door.

I went through that with a regular partner / FWB dude into the same twisted shit I was/might be one day again, who knows--

That's beside the point. Size Training was where I was gradually introduced to penetration with objects (designed for the purpose) of increasing length and girth until we reached the point where "It's time."

Then it's the usual one finger, two fingers...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

... What I left out was an absolute for me and I'd strongly recommend to anyone; Meticulous hygeine. Before anyone decides to pleasure me back there I give myself a thorough cleaning.

(enemas.. another thing that gets me all wet)

But thorough cleaning whether I got fisted back there (No need to have the guy to have his hands full) or just endured an ordinary anal fuck (no door prizes) I totally had to be clean.

Other than that, the above advice covers just about all you really should know.

Do try toys to see if that's what you really want, at least the rear entrance. Or something as simple as a decent size butt plug and wear it a while.

I'll tell ya, being required to wear a butt plug all day (on one of my "weekend sub and sex slave" adventures )... is a curious mix of discomfort and an easy thrill because it's a form of discipline.

----------------------------------------------------------------

@aradialspire I'm a treasure? Thank you.. But I can be annoying beyond measure.