Online now

Long Distance Toys

starsailor
4 months ago • Dec 3, 2023

Re: Long Distance Toys

starsailor • Dec 3, 2023
Nuka wrote:
Hi folks !

My dominant and I are trying to find some toys that work well long-distance ! We’ve looked at remote-control vibes, but can’t seem to find any that truly hold up well. Any recommendations, vibes or otherwise?

Thanks in advance ! icon_smile.gif

Lovense toys are alright there’s a few good toys from plugs to dildos that thrust,

HISMITH fuck machine is the best remote toy,

The secret with these toys to to understand how they work and learn the features of the app fully. For example you can set the Lovense toys to go off periodically, and send patterns, it’s also key to understand the different modes to ensure full scream and spice, no point in half hearted vibes,

Same with the HISMITH, if you don’t know how to fully use the app you aren’t hitting the spot! For example the HISMITH and Lovense can respond to sound which is a lot of fun, you can also use programs such as “slut trainer” or “four load gangbang” which does the job!

There is also keypod which is a key locking device for chasity. Which allows you to remotely hold slaves chastity keys, but there are other options as well as chastity such as using locking collars or locking slave in positions remotely.

You can also get a Chasity which shocks the cock remotely, but we don’t have that here. I’ll probably get one for the collection.

If you are looking for remote play also check out Lovense tracking camera, this looks pretty neat! There are other tracking cameras available at a fraction of the cost on Amazon.
DeepEmbrace​(dom female)
4 months ago • Dec 29, 2023
DeepEmbrace​(dom female) • Dec 29, 2023
Lovense, Lovense, Lovense!!!

Check them out! So many choices and you'll surely find something(s) that meet your wants and needs.

They are not inexpensive, but they are worth it. Plus, Lovense has sales OFTEN on their website so you should never have to pay full price! 50% off is not uncommon for their website's sale prices.
CherryDrop​(sub female)
3 months ago • Jan 13, 2024
CherryDrop​(sub female) • Jan 13, 2024
For a cheap and 'desperate ' option look for long distance toys or app controlled toys on temu- I bought one a week ago and it works perfect My Dom was about 5 states away from me and it worked perfectly fine only mix up was learning how to sync the toy to his phone( I skipped some instructions being a know it all) just make sure to look at the reviews before buying