Online now
Online now

Sex/Fucking machine ? Recommendations needed.

starsailor
4 months ago • Dec 3, 2023

Re: Sex/Fucking machine ? Recommendations needed.

starsailor • Dec 3, 2023
[quote="Purĕ"]Hey there 😇

I would like to ask, if some of You all can recommend a sex machine ?

I owned one, bought on Amazon,... used it three times and, well, it broke.
Not sure if I was too greedy or if it was just a shitty Model.

I surely was eyeballing the Lovense one, which is if course amazing with being able to be controlled on long distance,
but, phew, $700. That's a lot

I have the HISMITH fuck machine in my house, it’s popular hit with its Bluetooth capabilities, remote and internet play, also responds to sound, so sang happy birthday to the slave whilst it got pounded. Was hysterical!

Seriously tho the HISMITH is a neat machine for around 575$ it’s steel/aluminium so pretty heavy and solid, parts are all replaceable and a good selection of attachments and options for upgrades.,
Richard Girard
4 months ago • Dec 6, 2023
Richard Girard • Dec 6, 2023
Have a look at tens units on ebay or amazon 2 channel E Stim 7000 model
Avlkinkyfunguy​(switch male)
3 months ago • Jan 8, 2024
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:

It broke at the 3rd time I used it, and it pretty much did cut my insides open. Definitely not the pain I prefer

I had the same experience with the breaking part of this exact model, as well.

I went the hismith route, and never looked back. Totally worth it. Planning on building the next one myaelf, i just haven't had the time yet...
Cognizant​(sadist male)
Cognizant​(sadist male) • Jan 8, 2024
I bought a couple Doc Johnson VAC U LOCK adapters and a variety of VAC U LOCK dongs in various sizes textures and purposes.
I got one for a reciprocating saw and another that I mounted onto an orbital sander. I mounted the orbital sander inside a case shaped like a sybian. I also bought two inline light dimmer switches that act as variable speed knob for these two home spun sex toys. I have a photo on my profile.

The sybianesque model is powerful with 11,000 RPM orbital sander as the vibrating motor - it's ac so it can run for hours.

By using the light dimmer for the reciprocating saw it can be slowed down to a nice romantic fuck, or turned up and into a very intense fuck.

I am not affiliated with any of these sights and only include the link for your research and reference, you can purchase them elsewhere if you'd like.

https://www.dallasnovelty.com/shop/sex-toys-for-disabled-persons/limited-hand-mobility/doc-johnson-vac-u-lock-platinum-edition-large-suction-cup-adapter-plug-black/

https://www.shagsall.com/product/reciprocating-saw-dildo-adapter

https://www.gordonelectricsupply.com/p/Lutron-Ttcl-100H-Wh-Credenza-Cfl-Led-Clam-White/6384084?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=LUTRON&msclkid=7c10a5e5790a13f7f9ecc07e858b0d48
bibottomasian​(sub male)
bibottomasian​(sub male) • Jan 8, 2024
I’ll definitely vouch for the Hismith brand. Well-built and good customer support, no issues for about a year and the one I chose has the longest stroke with mobile app support @$400. If you want to use it for camming and give the audience control is where it falls short as you have to do a few workarounds for it. If you need it for easy , Lovense is the way to go but their stroke isn’t as generous. (You can no doubt see what I prioritized for my purchase.)
Cognizant wrote:
I bought a couple Doc Johnson VAC U LOCK adapters and a variety of VAC U LOCK dongs in various sizes textures and purposes.
I got one for a reciprocating saw and another that I mounted onto an orbital sander. I mounted the orbital sander inside a case shaped like a sybian. I also bought two inline light dimmer switches that act as variable speed knob for these two home spun sex toys. I have a photo on my profile.

The sybianesque model is powerful with 11,000 RPM orbital sander as the vibrating motor - it's ac so it can run for hours.

You are a fucking genius!
I've done the vaculok adapters on a bunch of stuff, and one been trying to come up with a simple and price sensible way to make a sybian for months now. And here you come along with the PREFECT solution! Thank you! I've got like 3 extra orbital sanders in my garage as we speak!

I also use the light dimmer switch myself, but i often burn them out, and tend towards a router speed controller lately. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong that's causing me to burn them out so much. I'm guessing it's just that I'm trying to push too many amps through them, or I'm just using ones that are too cheap.

Thanks again for this info, i really appreciate it!
bibottomasian wrote:
I’ll definitely vouch for the Hismith brand. Well-built and good customer support, no issues for about a year and the one I chose has the longest stroke with mobile app support @$400. If you want to use it for camming and give the audience control is where it falls short as you have to do a few workarounds for it. If you need it for easy , Lovense is the way to go but their stroke isn’t as generous. (You can no doubt see what I prioritized for my purchase.)

Smart move!
Cognizant​(sadist male)
Cognizant​(sadist male) • Jan 8, 2024
I've done the vaculok adapters on a bunch of stuff, and one been trying to come up with a simple and price sensible way to make a sybian for months now. And here you come along with the PREFECT solution! Thank you! I've got like 3 extra orbital sanders in my garage as we speak!

I also use the light dimmer switch myself, but i often burn them out, and tend towards a router speed controller lately. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong that's causing me to burn them out so much. I'm guessing it's just that I'm trying to push too many amps through them, or I'm just using ones that are too cheap.

Thanks again for this info, i really appreciate it![/quote]

The shell is a plastic 5 gallon bucket cut in half - then stacked, a 2x12 cut to size is the base - the vaculoc with the snaps for a strap on harness is what I mounted to the orbital sander plate and protrudes through the half buckets. I cut up a yoga mat to cushion the bucket and covered it with red pleather. It isn't perfectly sealed like a Sybian, but my sub squirts a lot - and we've never run into an issue as long as we clean it off promptly - it rumbles when turned up, but so does a real sybian. My sub has used mine for several years now and I've made her ride it for over an hour at a time a few times.

You are right about the light dimmers not being heavy duty enough for long term use. . . .but I'm a cheap bastard sometimes - I'm sure grainger or an industrial supply would have a 1000 watt or more model. I suppose the sander might be more than 1000 watts on high