Online now
Online now

Punishment

Miki
4 months ago • Dec 7, 2023
Miki • Dec 7, 2023
SchrodingersDinosaur wrote:
And yep, I loved HR Puffinstuf! Can still sing the song… but won’t! The Banana Splits were also the jam!

yeah, you're a dinosaur all right. Fortunately I never had to hear any of that crap in syndication or if pulled up on You Boob. Banana Shits. Good grief.

From what they tell me, it stuck in the head for hours after the fucking show was over.

Dictionary calls those abominations "ear worms" Yuck. Probably as "pleasant" as actually having a multi-legged creature get in the ear canal. I think in their shoes back then and could hear that nonsense-- I'd rather go to the dentist.

Further digging into that circa 1970 "children's programming" era.. Talk about twisted shit... "Bugaloos" ring a cracked bell?

So to the topic.. In summary and IMHO: "Punishment" Yeah, treat your sub to a healthy dose of Sid and Marty Krofft bullshit. Said sub will toe the line from that day forward. (or she would skip out on you)
Varangian​(sadist male)
Varangian​(sadist male) • Dec 7, 2023
Ms Miki it’s cold this morning so if you could stop twisting them and maybe press them to your cheek lovingly that would be awesome.

Ms Minx if you said Barney you are a monster and should be tried as a war criminal.

Ms Dino I’d like to know what drug addled mind thought up HR Puffinstuff I do believe they were puffin something.

Ok let’s get me on the list of war criminals with putting them on the It’s a small world ride at Disney and stop the car midway for 24 hours.
Miki
Miki • Dec 7, 2023
Hey what's all this "Ms" crap. I just go by my name and when corresponding on paper or in texts or whatever I can read I occasionally see "Miss..." and don't get my underwear all twisted up over it.

Anyway.. no pressing on any cheeks... Twisting the jewels has a better effect. Think "topic header"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for Blarney, again never had to suffer the obvious torment of hearing that gut-wrenching theme song, but I have friends who had small children about when they rolled out that fucked up dinosaur who harbored thoughts of throwing the TV out the window and making the tykes do something more creative indoors like read, play with oft-ignored Christmas or birthday gifts, etc.

And SnowMinx.. definitely spot on with regards to that purple creature.

Finally I am the one who, after deep-diving down TV related rabbit holes, came across that circa 1970 "entertainment" material the Krofft brothers pulled out of their asses. Puff it and Stuff it, Banana Shits... Tugaloos (although "Joy" looked kind of cute.. alas she's an 60+ hag nowadays)-- The list goes on. All suitable "punishments".
Varangian​(sadist male)
Varangian​(sadist male) • Dec 7, 2023
Miki wrote:
Hey what's all this "Ms" crap. I just go by my name and when corresponding on paper or in texts or whatever I can read I occasionally see "Miss..." and don't get my underwear all twisted up over it.

Anyway.. no pressing on any cheeks... Twisting the jewels has a better effect. Think "topic header"

As for Blarney, again never had to suffer the obvious torment of hearing that gut-wrenching theme song, but I have friends who had small children about when they rolled out that fucked up dinosaur who harbored thoughts of throwing the TV out the window and making the tykes do something more creative indoors like read, play with oft-ignored Christmas or birthday gifts, etc.

Finally I am the one who, after deep-diving down TV related rabbit holes, came across that circa 1970 "entertainment" material the Krofft brothers pulled out of their asses. Puff it and Stuff it, Banana Shits... Tugaloos (although "Joy" looked kind of cute.. alas she's an 60+ hag nowadays)-- The list goes on. All suitable "punishments".

Miki the state of your underwear is of little concern to me.
Some of you ladies will never no the discomfort of having testicles you would be extra cautious if your ovaries were located outside your body wouldn’t you?
The topic header is punishment Miki and as always one good turn deserves another you may not have physical balls (assuming) but I can think of something to twist
Miki
Miki • Dec 7, 2023
Varangian wrote:
Miki wrote:

Miki the state of your underwear is of little concern to me.
Some of you ladies will never no the discomfort of having testicles you would be extra cautious if your ovaries were located outside your body wouldn’t you?
The topic header is punishment Miki and as always one good turn deserves another you may not have physical balls (assuming) but I can think of something to twist

Balls sound problematic. In your shoes I'd consider having them removed...

(JK)

Whatever you do... don't take me too seriously. If I intend a serious post I'd write "seriously" Otherwise just grab a pound or so of salt (Morton-- when it rains it pours, Fella) and don't let this smart-ass get to ya.
Miki
4 months ago • Dec 8, 2023
Miki • Dec 8, 2023
SnowMinx wrote:
Its getting spicy in here 👀

Just a bit... Wonder what that dude would "twist"-- I'm fairly skinny--- plain and flat.
Varangian​(sadist male)
Varangian​(sadist male) • Dec 8, 2023
Miki wrote:
SnowMinx wrote:
Its getting spicy in here 👀

Just a bit... Wonder what that dude would "twist"-- I'm fairly skinny--- plain and flat.

You got ear lobes don’t you?
Varangian​(sadist male)
Varangian​(sadist male) • Dec 8, 2023
[quote="SnowMinx"]I was thinking much more dirty 👀🤐[/quote

So was I. Having read a lot of Mikis posts i was thinking suspension from a ceiling fan to her earlobes using dental floss would be fun for me but then she might enjoy it also so forget it.
Have you tried twisting your earlobes.