Online now
Online now

What Really Turns You On

yourlilprincess
5 months ago • Nov 13, 2023
yourlilprincess • Nov 13, 2023
Hands and forearms and suits.

The smell of coffee in the morning.

Someone that can hold intelligent conversation.

Someone who is consistent, makes an effort and makes time for me.

Laughter.

Good communication, loyalty, kindness.
Miki
5 months ago • Nov 13, 2023
Miki • Nov 13, 2023
What turns me on. Hm.. A light switch on the back of my head under my hair.
SassyinCali​(sub female)
5 months ago • Nov 14, 2023
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Nov 14, 2023
I have been told that I am weird for being turned on by men's hands and forearms.

Now I see I am amoung my people and not alone. 😊πŸ₯°πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯°

Oh, and consistent and open communication.
LaeliaAsh​(sub female)
5 months ago • Nov 14, 2023
LaeliaAsh​(sub female) • Nov 14, 2023
Men's necks, collar bones, upper chest and shoulders. *Purrrs*

My ears are a massively erogenous zone too, so someone who knows how to use his voice to devastating effect can take me to new heights without having to do much lol.
ArthursKnight​(sub trans man)
5 months ago • Nov 16, 2023
Oh I agree on the hands. And strong arms, and especially if he's bigger than me. It feels strong... I also like men I can have a good Convo with, and well-dressed. Touch-weise, I like areas getting kissed/sucked on
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
5 months ago • Nov 21, 2023
The smell of fresh cut wood.

I used to think that I just liked the possibilities of unfinished wooden furniture, as I loved walking around a local chain shop that specialized in it.

One night, while visiting a friend who was in the hospital, a group of us went to the basement in search of the cafeteria. All of the sudden, I went weak in the knees and my head rolled back in my eyes from a heavenly scent. I *had* to find it, so we diverged a bit until we found a pile of likely recently used wooden pallets.

I can't stand the smell of leather stores (the cleaner or polish makes me gag), but ooooh, I get happy both before and during a bonfire.
Sir Sylvain​(dom female)
Sir Sylvain​(dom female) • Nov 21, 2023
The smell of books and cinnamon.
Deep, soulful eyes. Prolonged eye contact.
When they say 'please", and it sounds like a prayer.
ky guy Newbie
ky guy Newbie • Nov 21, 2023
What turns me on well for one is streaming myself to strangers and letting them have control on what I do. It gets me going of the idea of not knowing what is about to happen to you and being over powered by a stranger of the Sam sex an you can't do anything about it. So your struggling to get up or away but you fill Thier body pressing up against you with Thier hand around your neck whispering into your ear telling you that your about to be my little slut and pulls down my pants with is other hand and they hit the floor now I fill his cocking up against my ass he says you fill that it's going deep inside you so he rubs it in-between my ass cheeks untill he hits the hole he squzzes a little around my neck pushing that hard going into my ass I'm trying so hard to getaway when the head of his cock penetrates my tight ass I let out a light scream when he heard that he pushed it all inside me then started ponding me so hard that I started enjoying the pain cause it was bringing me pleasure that I never experienced.tge door opens and these 3 black men walk in naked each ones cock bigger and thicker then the next the first walks up to me and grabs me by the back of my head and says get down Thier and suck me off and he pushes me towards his 9 inch cock it enters my mouth and I start sucking it as he is pushing more of it down my throat he says you like that don't you and he then starts pushing my head down father onto it and pounding it all the way down my throat he says he's bout to cum to cum before he got that out I felt his cock throbbing inside my mouth so I started sucking and stroking him faster that way it would shot straight down as he was getting off though he pushed that cock down my throat until his ball was almost in my mouth and held my head down until I was gaging by this time the other two are getting ready to slide inside me as once underneath me trying to get both cocks in me I couldn't help but to let out moans of enjoyment saying yes fuck me good the guy under me looks up and I say to him now chock me please as your pounding me and he does I start riding his huge 12 cock until I fill his load running out my ass and then I grab ahold of him and put him inside my mouth to clean him up by the time they where finished I'd had so much cum all over my face and inside me that it made me get off as I was getting off my partner finished me off by having me suck up my own cum and swallow it. Then I was tied up gaged and treated like a nasty whore so the more I think about someone watching me and forcing themselves inside of wonder idea
rmoutdoor
5 months ago • Nov 27, 2023
rmoutdoor • Nov 27, 2023
Women who are educated, with tattoos and piercings who also have a sweet kind personality