Online now
Online now

First Date Horror Stories

Varangian​(sadist male)
3 months ago • Dec 29, 2023
Varangian​(sadist male) • Dec 29, 2023
Miki wrote:
But I am twisted I desire a woman to scaffold me by my wrists and whip the shit out of me nude

sorry to disapoint

If I identify as a female for a few hours can I whip the shit out of you?
CSI
CSI
3 months ago • Dec 30, 2023
CSI • Dec 30, 2023
Not as horrendous as some on here, but a few years ago, I met a local guy on a kink website. He identified as a d-type and said all the right things. Sent me a picture. I agreed to meet for a beverage in a public place. He shows up, a fair bit heavier than the photo he sent, wearing dirty gray sweatpants, a torn, collar stretched all to heck and gone, mustard stained t-shirt and a high visibility vest. I was thinking maybe he just came from work (working at what, I do not know), so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. He went on a 45 minute tirade about how the government was stealing all of our money and that he had people watching him all the time. I tried to get back to where we met and similarities, and he said that he joined the site because he was kinky. I said what made him think that and he said that he was very versatile. I said "oh?" And he said that he was willing to do both missionary and doggy style....

I just kind of smiled and thanked my lucky stars that the meet was in public, because I couldn't get out of there fast enough. An earlier version of me wouldn't have been that wise. Also important to note that maybe that was kinky for him, but it just didn't quite reach my definition
darlingdiana​(sub female){Protected }
This may qualify....? As it has been my only date for some... heh hemm time.
I had massive jaw surgery last Feb. and my care taker was my one of my besties a Male (extremely vanilla).
He was watching my daughter at home and was packing a few things i had asked to bring to the hospital.
My daughter said "wait!...she might get bored and want this"
She handed him my purple slim vibe and he just stare at her, and said..."that's ok".
He brought this up after visiting with my things.
Nothing like a silent moment when healing! lol
Miki
Miki • Dec 30, 2023
Varangian wrote:
Miki wrote:
But I am twisted I desire a woman to scaffold me by my wrists and whip the shit out of me nude

sorry to disapoint

If I identify as a female for a few hours can I whip the shit out of you?

"A" for effort but that was when I was active. Left that detail out on that mis-timed post.
bdsamworld

Re: First Date Horror Stories

bdsamworld • Dec 30, 2023
SnowMinx wrote:
Hi Everyone! I will assume that most have had some sort of vanilla dating in their life. Umm actually can a dom/sub have a first date? I dunno, someone please tell me.
Anyways..lets talk about your crazy, awkward, horrible first dates. What happened? What did you do? Have you ever snuck out of a date and ran.

I'll get the popcorn ready. I have plenty of stories to share. 🍿 🍿 🍿

I had been talking to this guy for MONTHS before we met up and we lived close to each other. Even exchanged pictures every now and then in our daily lives. We finally both got a night off from work, meet up, and I get this prickly feeling like something isn't quite right. Just from first handshake. Something is off. But we chat over dinner for about 3 hours. He made me laugh and he was cute. The restaurant closes and I go to leave. He pushes for me to join him at his place. I explain I'm exhausted (I worked 2 jobs at the time) and my job needed me in earlier for shift. Thankfully he didn't press any harder. Three days pass and I have heard nothing from him. But a state trooper I knew (from work) walks in with another trooper, they tell me they need me for some questioning. Come to find out the guy had been doing some horrible things to women and children! They needed me to help track him down. I was the last person to see him. Unfortunately, it took them over 3 months of hunting him down. FBI was involved too.

So ladies and gents, and everyone else trust that guy feeling!
3 months ago • Jan 2, 2024

To CLARIFY

darlingdiana wrote:
I had massive jaw surgery last Feb. and my care taker was my one of my besties a Male (extremely vanilla).
He was watching my daughter at home and was packing a few things i had asked to bring to the hospital.
She handed him my purple slim vibe and he just stare at her, and said..."that's ok".

I was emailed about my daughter’s age and her knowledge of my vibrator...i was a bit jolted as It never occurred to me, but i would like to clarify at the time she was barely a teen, and the “slimvibe” looks exactly like the neck massager you would buy at Sears- a plain thin stick, but purple. That is what she asked and assumed it was. I have it hidden much more skillfully now smh. Yes, your kids WILL go through your things and peek around however, there was nothing deviant about it (incase others wondered also?)
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}

Re: To CLARIFY

darlingdiana wrote:
darlingdiana wrote:

I was emailed about my daughter’s age and her knowledge of my vibrator...i was a bit jolted as It never occurred to me, but i would like to clarify at the time she was barely a teen, and the “slimvibe” looks exactly like the neck massager you would buy at Sears- a plain thin stick, but purple. That is what she asked and assumed it was. I have it hidden much more skillfully now smh. Yes, your kids WILL go through your things and peek around however, there was nothing deviant about it (incase others wondered also?)

You dont need to justify or defend yourself to anyone. ♡ (except your Dom lol)

SnowMinx wrote:
darlingdiana wrote:
darlingdiana wrote:

i dont’t get spooked easily minx - that spooked me! But thank you sooo much! It helps! Spreading that Canadian supportive luv 🙏🏻 ☺️🩷
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
3 months ago • Jan 3, 2024

darlingdiana wrote:
SnowMinx wrote:
darlingdiana wrote:
darlingdiana wrote:

i dont’t get spooked easily minx - that spooked me! But thank you sooo much! It helps! Spreading that Canadian supportive luv 🙏🏻 ☺️🩷

Anytime Diana! Message me if you ever wanna chat. Remember some people have no boundaries and are not the sharpest crayon in the box icon_wink.gif 🍁