Online now
Online now

Finish The Sentence (*New Game*)

Britstress
4 months ago • Dec 10, 2023
Britstress • Dec 10, 2023
And looked for something I could tease my mouth with before attempting to satiate the overwhelming craving I had to be totally and completely ravaged.
Miki
Miki • Dec 10, 2023
[Copied the original question so as to save others the trouble of going back to Page 1]

Last night, I was feeling so horny that I went to the kitchen and ..........................

......... saw a mouse, quickly got un-horny and stomped his ass.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not "sexy" but a good stress-reliever.
Varangian​(dom male)
Varangian​(dom male) • Dec 10, 2023
Last night, I was feeling so horny that I went to the kitchen and ..........................

Found a sexy sweet slutty watermelon but it was too cold so problem solved.
Varangian​(dom male)
Varangian​(dom male) • Dec 10, 2023
SnowMinx wrote:
Wait i forgot this is the forums, is this allowed or am in in big trouble 🫣🫣🫣

Yes minx you are in huge trouble go stand in a corner of
Saskatchewan.
Miki
4 months ago • Dec 12, 2023
Miki • Dec 12, 2023
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:

Drank the last of the wine so I could fuck myself with the bottle.

Great for a game forum but not in practice. Too many horror stories-- usually borne of supreme embarassment-- of beverage bottles getting stuck there because the vacuum that results if it is in too far makes it too painful to remove. However true I cannot say but stories of teen girls in the 1950s or so having to go to the ER-- with parents of course-- because they had a glass Coke bottle stuck in you-know-where and they had to carefully break the bottom of the bottle to eliminate the vacuum.

Similar horror stories are out there about dudes who thought the water intake pipe on a pool filter would give an out of this world blow job, or people who use things other than ass plugs-- as ass plugs and without a wide base it gets sucked in and they can't shit it out. Another E R trip after which is good laughing stock for the medical people involved in the break room afterwards.

Just a "caveat" regarding ill-advised substitutes for properly designed sex toys and appliances.

Remember, along with any beverage bottle, these gals found out the hard way: A coke bottle is not the Real Thing.
djaysmith
4 months ago • Dec 13, 2023
djaysmith • Dec 13, 2023
took out the egg white carton, coated my hand with egg white and masturbated while holding my cock inside the egg whites in the carton. A little acquard at first but I came into the egg whites... I know I will be so aroused eating my own cum in my morning omelet...
Varangian​(dom male)
4 months ago • Dec 13, 2023
Varangian​(dom male) • Dec 13, 2023
SnowMinx wrote:
New Sentence:
I cant wait to get Santa alone and......

You know Minx you’re asking for a lot of trouble with that line. My answer will be posted after reading the guidelines again