Moonstompskin
4 months ago • Dec 17, 2023
Moonstompskin • Dec 17, 2023
Cribbage

Game over… lol
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
4 months ago • Dec 17, 2023
Varangian wrote:
I do like Cards against humanity with the right mix of screwed up people (plenty in here) people who are screwed up and don’t know it yet (a few in here) and finally got to have the opinionated, pc, do gooder that is just learning how screwed up the people at the table really are and is losing badly.

The last time I played Uno was mid 2007. Before I continue I must say there may or may not of been drinking involved I admit nothing.
There was 10 players, 2 decks, 1 police helicopter, 2 police dogs, 5 Military police, 7 county sheriffs, 2 players went to the hospital from bitty puppies, 1 plump sheriff went also from giving foot chase, 7 players went to the the stockade, 1 player went to county jail a day later, 1 First Sergeant and 1 Commander got called at 3am, 240 soldiers were called in Sunday morning at 6am to be informed by 1 Sergeant Major that Uno was forbidden to be played by more then 3 players at any time in one location, that drinking and playing Uno is forbidden.

Why you ask. Someone forget to scream UNO he may or may not of been drunk. Another player was displeased in the other players short sightedness and careless disregard for the rules of the game may or may not of jumped across the table to share his concerns with the other player faux pas. He was definitely drunk.

I really wanna play drunk Uno now.

Can poker count? I love poker. And Twister. 😊
Varangian​(dom male)
4 months ago • Dec 22, 2023
Varangian​(dom male) • Dec 22, 2023
SnowMinx wrote:
Varangian wrote:
I do like Cards against humanity with the right mix of screwed up people (plenty in here) people who are screwed up and don’t know it yet (a few in here) and finally got to have the opinionated, pc, do gooder that is just learning how screwed up the people at the table really are and is losing badly.

The last time I played Uno was mid 2007. Before I continue I must say there may or may not of been drinking involved I admit nothing.
There was 10 players, 2 decks, 1 police helicopter, 2 police dogs, 5 Military police, 7 county sheriffs, 2 players went to the hospital from bitty puppies, 1 plump sheriff went also from giving foot chase, 7 players went to the the stockade, 1 player went to county jail a day later, 1 First Sergeant and 1 Commander got called at 3am, 240 soldiers were called in Sunday morning at 6am to be informed by 1 Sergeant Major that Uno was forbidden to be played by more then 3 players at any time in one location, that drinking and playing Uno is forbidden.

Why you ask. Someone forget to scream UNO he may or may not of been drunk. Another player was displeased in the other players short sightedness and careless disregard for the rules of the game may or may not of jumped across the table to share his concerns with the other player faux pas. He was definitely drunk.

I really wanna play drunk Uno now.

Can poker count? I love poker. And Twister. 😊

Of course it counts. You must poke her and twist her good though.

I know my minds in the gutter, it’s comfortable there
SageFlame​(sub female)
4 months ago • Dec 23, 2023
SageFlame​(sub female) • Dec 23, 2023
#1 for two - Scrabble
#2 for several - Risk
#3 for two - Chess

Games bring out my competitive side. ( the reason I resisted getting into video games)

A rousing competition is super fun!