Online now
Online now

Calling All Collectors ?

Lady Kat​(dom female)
4 months ago • Jan 5, 2024
Lady Kat​(dom female) • Jan 5, 2024
I collect a few things, but the collection that comes to mind first is my collection of glasses.

After an unfortunate incident at a theme park in which my rather expensive singular pair of corrective eyewear flew off on a ride never to be seen again, I began my collection.

From vintage styles to quirky frames most people would shy away from, I have more than 20 pairs. My personal favorites are large round set, green metal frames with antique-esque details. Very governess chic.
DeepEmbrace​(dom female)
DeepEmbrace​(dom female) • Jan 5, 2024
I collect a lot of cool things. I always have and it gives me a lot of joy. I have a lot of different collections... some of them are very massive, some of them are medium-sized, some of them are small. Some of my collections are priceless, some are expensive, some are affordable, some are free, and some are somewhere in-between. All of my collections are highly curated, endlessly loved, and absolutely fascinating. Some of my collections are even practical, lol, but to me, practicality aside, all of my collections are necessary and fundamental in their own way.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
DeepEmbrace wrote:
I collect a lot of cool things. I always have and it gives me a lot of joy. I have a lot of different collections... some of them are very massive, some of them are medium-sized, some of them are small. Some of my collections are priceless, some are expensive, some are affordable, some are free, and some are somewhere in-between. All of my collections are highly curated, endlessly loved, and absolutely fascinating. Some of my collections are even practical, lol, but to me, practicality aside, all of my collections are necessary and fundamental in their own way.

So cryptic lol
Heero​(dom male)
4 months ago • Jan 6, 2024
Heero​(dom male) • Jan 6, 2024
Lady Kat wrote:
I collect a few things, but the collection that comes to mind first is my collection of glasses.
At first I thought you were going with shot glasses. I have a friend that collects those. But you went with glasses glasses.
bdsamworld
4 months ago • Jan 6, 2024
bdsamworld • Jan 6, 2024
Currency from the US, and other countries. I have a small collection at my house and a larger collection I inherited at my parents' house. It's really cool how the currency has changed over the years. I found a penny the size of a pencil eraser many years ago while on a beach.
Bunnie
4 months ago • Jan 7, 2024
Bunnie • Jan 7, 2024
Does glass jars count?

My sister and I laugh at each other because we have so many jars that ‘oooh will be so good for that “thing” some time in the future’ 🙄 lol.

I kind of fell into collecting coins from around the world when my neighbour, after their travels, gave me some as a child. So when I visit places I try to come home with a coin of each denomination.

Also travels… I collect rocks instead of postcards. It happened by chance and I kind of liked it, so kept doing it. Strangely, although I have a terrible memory, I remember where I found each one.
Neutra
Neutra • Jan 7, 2024
Funny I think about posting this now. As well the fact I'm deleting many of my online profiles. Point.

I collect Lego's
I had a face book which I designated to my Large Lego Collection dating from 1996 models to the 2020's.
I stopped building due to a mistake and I can't find a reason to continue. Just maybe if I find whom I desire I will find a reason. No, that's not a call out. It's just a statement.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
Neutra wrote:
Funny I think about posting this now. As well the fact I'm deleting many of my online profiles. Point.

I collect Lego's
I had a face book which I designated to my Large Lego Collection dating from 1996 models to the 2020's.
I stopped building due to a mistake and I can't find a reason to continue. Just maybe if I find whom I desire I will find a reason. No, that's not a call out. It's just a statement.

Noone and nothing is perfect. If you enjoy building then you should try again. icon_smile.gif