Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Dadoni​(switch male)
2 years ago • Jul 3, 2021
Dadoni​(switch male) • Jul 3, 2021
Hello all, dom male 28, yo, looking for serius long term, or marriage, have wide range of kinks and open for all games.
but most of all mutual respect, partnership, honor, communication. looking for my happy ever after , i hope i find it icon_smile.gif
Silver Stallion​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jul 3, 2021
Howdy, all!

I've been lurking around reading y'all's posts for a while, so I may as well introduce myself—it'll give me some motivation to finally finish my profile and start on a personal ad.

I'm very new to the BDSM scene and have a *lot* to learn, having only scratched the surface in my vanilla relationships. My main goal for now is to learn about the community and figure out exactly what/who suits me best, and how I can best lead and care for my potential sub.

I'm a natural Dominant, and eventually will be looking for a long term, 24/7 TPE with a live-in slave/pet, but I feel like that might be a bit too "head first into the deep end" for me right away. I definitely need to learn a lot before I start anything like that.

I have quite a few kinks, but I'm mostly attracted to the power dynamic of owning, knowing, controlling, caring for, and being completely responsible for another.

This seems like a great group of people; I can't wait to meet everyone!
itsacontrollthing
2 years ago • Jul 4, 2021
itsacontrollthing • Jul 4, 2021
Good early morning,
I am Ryan, 35 y/o male from Marysville Ohio. On here interested in learning and learning how to build something no limits with my wife. Need advice?
littleskybug​(other trans man)
2 years ago • Jul 4, 2021
Hi, my name is Skylar, but I also go by Sky. I don't know a whole lot about the world of kink, fetish, or really just BDSM in general, but of course my knowledge is minimal. There's not much to me other than work, college, listening to true crime podcasts/shows/documentaries, and video games. Can't do much in terms of my permanent job currently because of very recent hand surgery, nor can I do much of playing video games because of recent hand surgery as well as because of community college. I'm currently working on my Associate of Science degree in General Psychology and I plan on transferring to the one four year university in my state that offers Music Therapy, which is what I plan on majoring in as well as Substance Abuse Counseling.
subfourALPHADOM{not yet - }
2 years ago • Jul 5, 2021

Re: *WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

subfourALPHADOM{not yet - } • Jul 5, 2021
Villanelle wrote:
It's time for a new introduction thread here at THE CAGE. Whether you are new, kind of new, or been here for a while, please take a moment to say hello and tell us a bit about yourself if you haven't already.

We look forward to seeing you all inside THE CAGE!

Oh and if you're really new make sure to check out our magazine articles for info, tips, and tricks.
subfourALPHADOM{not yet - }
subfourALPHADOM{not yet - } • Jul 5, 2021
Hi Guys trained sub here former air force -now in programming, Am 6.3 - 170 live near Palm /desert and quickly to Los Angeles. (It has taken me years, far too long to get comfortable ) but two years ago i jumped in the deep end. Have been dating, silly word, DOMS and giving them what they demand - or letting 'em take it. I am really not into a regular solo thing - want to have fun - learn my role to perfection and please a rough dude ,but who knows . Ladies I think you great but that ship never sailed for me- be well. I am well beyond my ABC's in this am finishing up the alphabet -- consider using me and taking me further, It's also more fun on the darker side,,
Miki
Miki • Jul 5, 2021
I post once in a while as a "Charter Member"-- But no more important than anyone else:

Welcome Everyone.. Take your time, get to know people, feel free to reach out, but when you're ready to make "next steps" do make it a point to read profiles!

Some are more voluminous than others but all make it clear as to what's what and what's not.

Have Fun!
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
Hello everyone! I just recently celebrated my first year here in TheCage.

There are a lot of good people here. There are bad people as well but trust your instinct, your gut feel.

Take your time, vet, have good conversation and friends.

Enjoy! Have a good time!
Curious Grammy

Hi y’all

Curious Grammy • Jul 5, 2021
I am a 48 year old female who was in a vanilla marriage for 25 years. I have 4 kids 2 still at home. I am from a small town. Grew up in a little farm with some horses a cow and a pig for butchering. I loved it. I know I am naive when it comes to most things. I love life even with multiple sclerosis.

When it comes to the bedroom I am shy. Have a hard time asking for what I want. That being said I do know I like a bit of pain. I am interested in finding out how much.
lostaznpup
2 years ago • Jul 6, 2021
lostaznpup • Jul 6, 2021
Popping in a reply to say hello here.

My username says it all and looking forward to the journey ahead! Would love to meet like-minded individuals to train this pup icon_wink.gif hit me up for friendly hello!