Online now
Online now

Advice

DammitJanet​(sub female){NOT INTERE}
5 years ago • Jun 1, 2018

Advice

Looking for advice on how to treat this man, he’s a solicitor, I’ve blogged about our first meeting over coffee, he’s a nice man, but his orders were for me to email him exactly what I wanted to happen should we meet to play.
Advice from others was absolutely do not put that in an email to a solicitor, if he can’t meet without that it looks like a red flag.
I didn’t reply.
I’ve now received this request...

‘My interest in fucking you is minimal although you may be teased and tempted to see what your self discipline is like. I propose that you report to me on a given day to admit your failings, by confessing freely you will be rewarded with a sound spanking. I am away this weekend but may have time to deal with you next week.’

I’m not catholic, I don’t believe I have any failings, any idea what I should answer?
I’d be making them up lol,

He does switch and right now I want to insert something in his ass sideways for talking to me like that!

I’m thinking of replying this....

‘Discuss your failings with me, I wouldn’t get you to confess I would insist you made up fantasies that scared you a little but you secretly wanted. In fact I order you to send them!’

Looking for any other ideas on dealing with this man I’d welcome them.
Not sure yet if I will meet him or not.
Thanks
DrWakko
5 years ago • Jun 2, 2018
DrWakko • Jun 2, 2018
You give the best answers to your problems. In my opinion I would question anyone who is Topping who can’t come up with their own scenes. It’s one thing to ask questions and negotiate a scene. Don’t let him make you do all the work. And if the scene doesn’t happen you just gave him something to jerk off to.
    The most loved post in topic