Online now
Online now

Mind Play

Hypnotist​(dom male)
3 years ago • Oct 5, 2020
Hypnotist​(dom male) • Oct 5, 2020
alawey wrote:
Ok I can understand why you are saying this . And YES all BDSM can be dangerous while done by someone who doesn't have a clue on things. But let me say that mind fucks and such are dangerous to me and other because of the fact there seems to be to many that attempt this with not knowledge of how to do this safety or without any real care of the subs well being. Along without taking the time to make sure they won't trigger something . Yes yes I'm sure there are some that honestly care about and for the sub .

But please take a close look at what it is that you are saying.

There is a far smaller group of people who practice mind fucks, and hypnosis than there are of all of the other things within BDSM that can be dangerous when in the wrong hands.

So logically there are far more people practicing other aspects of BDSM by people without a clue than there are who practice mind fucks and hypnosis without a clue.

Though I have no proof, if it were possible to count the number of Dominants who have ignored a safe word, and those who have misused mind fucks and hypnosis, logically the number of ignored safe words would be exponentially much higher.

So I don't understand why someone would single out mind fucks and hypnosis. It makes no sense logically.
Hypnotist​(dom male)
You wrote - Also I don't understand is how you can say " in actual fact can be much less dangerous than many other aspects of BDSM play. Especially when participating with someone who you have not established a firm trust with"

Person #1 decides to allow someone who they don't know very well to try to hypnotize them.

Person #2 decides to allow someone who they don't know very well to blindfold, restrain, and flog them.

In regards to person #2, they have absolutely no control over what will be done to them once they are restrained. Even if there is an established safe word, the Dominant can easily ignore it and do as they please if they are the type of person who is going to be a threat to the safety of the one they have restrained.

In regards to person #1, when being placed under hypnosis the subject does not become unconscious, and does not become helpless. Nor do they become deaf, or do they lose their ability to open their eyes and put a stop to the hypnosis any time they start to feel uncomfortable about what the hypnotist is doing.

To me it seems as if Person #2 is at a much greater risk of danger than person #1.
truckstopjunkie
truckstopjunkie • Oct 5, 2020
Hey man I'm still trying to get a clue. Now understand I'm still hypnotized from the other forum . Am I person# 3?
truckstopjunkie
Hey am I going to be hunting a clue al night? This hypnotism has me fucked up. I think I'd rather cluck. Hey man are you gonna un hypnotize me? Shit I'm looking for that clue everywhere.
truckstopjunkie
Damn thank God my next door neighbor snapped her fingers at her dog. I got your clue. I found it. Now you come get it.
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
Ok just a couple of points.
1. Yes person number 2 COULD be in a bad situation . If they walked up to someone they DIDN'T KNOW OR HAVE SEEN THEM PLAY AND ARE NOT IN A PUBLIC PLACE and was like " hey blindfold me , yada yada"

2. I m becoming very confused by how you seem to be going back and forth all wishy washy are whether this is dangerous or not. You state in the thread it is basically safe. Yet on another thread you warned someone to be careful .
" Do not believe for one moment that you won't or can't find yourself involved with things that you really have no desire to be involved with when it comes to hypnosis. The subconscious mind is very complex, and there are ways to manipulate it without your conscious agreement"
(on thread ...https://thecage.co/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3147&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight= )
truckstopjunkie
Hypnotist are predators that prey on naive women. They dope the women up and violate them. This deuche bag here basically called himself out on another forum. He has so brilliantly hypnotized himself. I gave him my address and he said he would not ever come hypnotize me. Lol. Hey I'm pretending to be hypnotized now. I think he really believes he has me hypnotized.
truckstopjunkie
Ok since I'm seeing what I'm seeing I have to change my thoughts on consent forms. A friend that suggested that a consent form be signed when involved in BDSM, hypnotism changes it all .. if you go meet a hypnotist. Take multiple friends. Never go alone. And make at least two friends males. Dont ever be alone with them. Ever.
Hypnotist​(dom male)
alawey wrote:
Ok just a couple of points.
1. Yes person number 2 COULD be in a bad situation . If they walked up to someone they DIDN'T KNOW OR HAVE SEEN THEM PLAY AND ARE NOT IN A PUBLIC PLACE and was like " hey blindfold me , yada yada"

Okay, so? This does not have anything to do with your original position that I commented on. It only serves to distract from the original point. I commented on what you originally said:
alawey wrote:
But let me say that mind fucks and such are dangerous to me and other because of the fact there seems to be to many that attempt this with not knowledge of how to do this safety or without any real care of the subs well being

To which I pointed out that this can be said about anything within BDSM, and hypnosis and mind fucks hold no additional or increased danger to a participant of those things, and you have no justification to single out mind fucks and hypnosis as if they are inherently more dangerous . THEY ARE NOT MORE DANGEROUS. In fact, they are less dangerous for all the reasons that I have stated repeatedly.

Here, let me show you exactly what I mean -

"But let me say that BONDAGE AND FLOGGING and such are dangerous to me and other because of the fact there seems to be to many that attempt this with not knowledge of how to do this safety or without any real care of the subs well being".

Not only is this statement as correct as the statement you made which I commented on, but as I stated before, for the reasons that I stated previously, hypnosis is less dangerous than allowing someone to restrain and flog you. Once restrained you have NO CONTROL over what the other person does to you. While participating in hypnosis you are awake, conscious, you hear everything going on around you, and you are under your own control. You have the ability to open your eyes and end a hypnosis session at any time if you start to get the feeling that the one who is hypnotizing you is crossing some line you don't approve of.

In addition, your modification of the original discussion to include being in a dungeon with others around applies the same in regards to hypnosis, and does nothing to support your original position. It only serves to distract from the original subject under discussion.

alawey wrote:
2. I m becoming very confused by how you seem to be going back and forth all wishy washy are whether this is dangerous or not. You state in the thread it is basically safe. Yet on another thread you warned someone to be careful . Do not believe for one moment that you won't or can't find yourself involved with things that you really have no desire to be involved with when it comes to hypnosis. The subconscious mind is very complex, and there are ways to manipulate it without your conscious agreement"
(on thread ...https://thecage.co/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3147&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight= )

You have taken this quote out of context, to make it seem as if I am saying something that I am not saying, and it seems like you are once again doing so because you are unable to support your original position on the subject.

For those reading this who don't want to be bothered by having to go look up the thread that the quote was taken from let me just say this. What has been left out is that I made this statement in regards to someone asking about hypnosis videos, and I also suggested that they read the comments on a particular video to get a feeling for what others think about it prior to listening to it on their own. It is certainly obvious to me, and should be to you, that unless you read what others say about the video there is no way to know whether the content of the video can be trusted.

That being said, all that I said above about hypnosis still applies to listening to a video, as well as a live hypnosis session. That being you are awake, conscious, you hear everything going on around you, and you are under your own control. You have the ability to open your eyes and end a hypnosis session at any time if you start to get the feeling that the one who is hypnotizing you is crossing some line you don't approve of.

I didn't think this needed to be said, but obviously if you do not use the ability you have to open your eyes and end the session when something doesn't seem right, whether in a live hypnosis session, or while listening to a video, then undesirable effects may occur. Just like if you are in a bondage scene being flogged and you don't bother to use your safe word when things are getting too intense for you.

So, going back to your original statement, in an attempt to stay on the topic of our original discussion you wrote:
alawey wrote:
But let me say that mind fucks and such are dangerous to me and other because of the fact there seems to be to many that attempt this with not knowledge of how to do this safety or without any real care of the subs well being

To which I stated that in fact this applies to everything within BDSM, and you have no justification to set apart mind fucks and hypnosis as if they are more dangerous.

In addition hypnosis is actually safer than a typical BDSM bondage encounter because you are awake, conscious, you hear everything going on around you, you are under your own control when being hypnotized. You have the ability to open your eyes and end a hypnosis session at any time if you start to get the feeling that the one who is hypnotizing you is crossing some line you don't approve of.

When restrained you do not have the same ability to put an end to a session if the one you are participating with starts getting carried away. You can only hope that they stop if you use your safe word, but it is not guaranteed.

I NEVER ONCE stated that hypnosis was not something to be cautious about. Only that setting it and mind fucks apart from other BDSM activities, as if mind fucks and hypnosis were more dangerous in not justified.

If you can stay on the point of yours that I originally commented on, and tell me why you feel that mind fucks and hypnosis should be held apart from other BDSM activities, as if they are more risky or more dangerous than a wide variety of other BDSM activities, without bringing in other things that only serve to try to distract from my original comment, I would love to hear your opinion and what you have to say.

Otherwise I do believe that I have sufficiently supported my point that there is no reason to set mind fucks and hypnosis apart from other BDSM activities, as if they are more dangerous.
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
My intention was not to start a fight or dis disrespect anyone for what / how they play. I stand by what I have stated as MY believes on the safety of things. As you have said your self the mind is a complexed thing .

Well yes if you allow someone to bind and blindfold you . U r control is gone which is why I stated the need to fully trust the person and when playing being in a dungeon is a wise thing as there are others there and you hopefully able to witness them in play before.

With playing with ones mind it seems to me that your saying that it is more safe with someone u dont fully trust as of yet. While many people have things that trigger them with in their minds that sometimes they dont realize at the time. Which can lead to lasting effects.

While my feeling on this subject are mine and as far as posting are mine alone. I have know to many people personally that have been messed up by mind fucks.

I feel that people should be able to see both side of any subject and be able to make their own decisions. And I will agree to disagree with you . And not be pulled into a fight.