Online now
Online now

Online Sessions

Finished​(switch female)
5 years ago • Aug 31, 2018
Finished​(switch female) • Aug 31, 2018
Ok, here’s my 2 cents from the sub side. I’ve had only one online D/s relationship, short but intense. Here’s what worked for me.

First, I would stick with just audio most of the time for the session and use video chat for aftercare, talking and other communication mainly because of what’s been said previously- she doesn’t have to worry about video angles, how things look, etc. and can get fully immersed in your voice - which is incredibly sexy to a sub and let’s her imagination really take over.

Second, in between sessions, if you are giving her every day tasks, really incorporate her work life, commute, after work activities,
into her submission to you. It doesn’t have to be blantant to anyone else - in fact, the more she can get away with keeping a secret just between the two of you the more she’ll feel just yours.

Third, start tag teaming your fantasies to each other in email or messaging, meaning she can start a scenario, then you add a part, then she adds more, then you and so on. This can be great fun and keep arousal levels high throughout the day for both of you and may spark new ideas for when you have sessions.

Hope these ideas help! ?