Online now
Online now

How did you get or pick your screen(or lifestyle) name?

LockedUpMixture
3 years ago • Aug 9, 2020
LockedUpMixture • Aug 9, 2020
How was your weekend?!
FeistyMinx​(sub female){HAPPYL❤VE}
3 years ago • Aug 10, 2020

HELL NO NOT EVER AGAIN

FeistyMinx wrote:
I want a new screen name.
I chose to use my middle name.
I had thought about using my screen name from a game that I play. The name is Medieval Yummies and because it was an October when I started and castle decor was offered AND it's a food game, it worked out great!
If I was to go with that name here, it would sound like I have this ancient, cobweb twat🤦🏻‍♀️. It was just a no-go🤷🏻‍♀️.
I have had 2 pet names but normally I let the Dom choose what he wants to call me SO nicole r it is until.
Oh and it's lower case because when I, OH GOD, UMM.... It's a long story....😣.... Before I met O.... Ga damnit I can't explain without tearing up.
I had felt that I was on top of the world last fall and about February or March things changed and I felt so little and alone. When I came back here I changed it to lowercase because of that feeling.
I still have that feeling sometimes BUT O has really helped me get out of my head and he makes me laugh everyday.
I'm ready for my lowercase name to become something that makes me smile.

I know some will understand... LOL especially Villanelle & Cage Monkey

They call me "Hell"
They call me "Stacey"
They call me "her"
They call me "Jane"
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name
They call me "quiet girl"
But I'm a riot Mary, Jo, Lisa
Always the same
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name

https://youtu.be/v1c2OfAzDTI
countrybumpkin
3 years ago • Aug 10, 2020
countrybumpkin • Aug 10, 2020
For me I wanted something that people I work with wouldn't think of looking up. That being said most people at work either introduce me as a hillbilly or countrybumpkin.
MPH Poetry​(sub female){Owned}
3 years ago • Aug 12, 2020

Master named me...

I started out as plain Jane ‘lucygirl2020’
Why?
Because I’m a strong, independent and bossy girl like Lucy from the peanuts gang!! 🤣🤣
2020 was going to be my year of change and boy howdy has my life changed this year!

My Master re-named me Pretty Little Bitch but the other kink site I’m on only allows for 15 character names so I had to leave a ‘t’ out in Little to get it to fit.

Thanks for letting me share icon_smile.gif
WickedDom​(dom male)
WickedDom​(dom male) • Aug 12, 2020
When I was working on my Creative Writing degree I wrote a lot of dark twisty fiction. I think it kinda surprised people when they saw me or spoke to me, and then read my work. People started expecting dark material with some twist in it. After a public reading, one of professors son's came up to me and said my story was dark and wicked. I embraced that and started a blog called Wicked Writer's Blog, I felt like if I announced the wicked part it set a tone and an expectation. I like to subvert expectations and thought it would give me leeway to write whatever I wanted provided there was some wicked prose or twist. I then used the Wicked in my Fetlife name, and so Wicked Writer became Wicked Dom. Down for the dirty, with just the right amount of dark and twisty.
KnottyBunny
KnottyBunny • Aug 12, 2020
I've actually had several since joining. The first one was not so well thought out. As I progress through my journey I change them.

The name I have now is very fitting in my current LS situation. Aries is the Goddess of war and right now I feel the strongest I have ever felt coming out of and a dynamic that was severely unhealthy.