1. touch. to feel the touch of leather restraints as they are wrapped around your limbs and fastened. or when rope does the same thing. or the other persons fingers on your flesh. the kiss of the flogger, the sting of a cane. touch means a lot when you are right there with someone.
2. to taste. to taste someones flesh, their flavor,their lips, the coldness of an ice cube. you could imagine it ...but why would you?
3. to see. when you see the spanking implements layed out on a towel. when you see various other toys waiting to be used. when you see the other person readying rope or restraints. when you see these things and play today you will remember those feelings when you see those items again...you will know that great feelings are yet to come.
4. to hear. the sound of the spanking implement as it heads your way to make contact with your flesh. the clinking of chain. the squeeze of the lube bottle. the various sounds you will make as you feel different sensations, the giggles, the sighs, the moans, the squeeks, the squeels. so many sounds that are music to other persons ears.
5. feel. feel the softness yet strength of the leather. the coolness and hardess of the chains. follow the fluidity of the ropes. experience the absence of your senses. feel your wetness as it trails down your legs from your excitement...and feel your plain raw excitement to be with the one you are enjoying yourself and them enjoying you. feel a whole range of emotions like a proverbial pandoras box. such a myriads of feelings....one to another taking you for a seemingly endless ride. feel that cane as it smacks your skin..or the open hand upon your flesh. feel the metal as it clamps your tender nipple. feel the fingers that gently trace your labia or tweak your nipples getting them hard before the clamps go on. and learn that as those fingers play your body like an instrument you can imagine what is to come next. or learn that you never know what sensation, pleasure or pain will you feel next.
6. to laugh. the other end of tickels whether hard or soft. with fingers or other items. and sometimes what happens when sharp edges are used in play which end up triggering giggling. either music to someone elses ears or maybe not. all depends on what is happening in the moment.
7. and to love.and if you are lucky and fortunate you will get to love. that love will be with you through all of your exploring whether its pain or pleasure that love you can ultimately feel will carry you through all of it.
sit there ...be a keyboard warrior and only imagine what the 7 wonders of the BDSM world are really like!!!