Y'all bastards already knew I was going to be bitching about this; and there's going to be future blogs with the same damn rant. Because its reoccurring. Plus; frankly - my old post needs an update. So here we are.
(And I’m kind of pushing the envelope because I’m doing this all in ONE take. So please excuse any fuck ups in my speaking. And I'm going to be speaking furiously fast. So do try to keep up...)
"Why was The Chimera mean to me?"
"Why was The Chimera ignoring me?"
If you're here asking those questions after PMing me, or approaching me- then this blogpost is for you!
Just as a heads up- If you decide not to listen to his, or skim it, or just don't read it at all and continue pestering me. Chances are - you're going to get blocked/ignored, and if things continue you may even get reported for harassment.
So I suggest you give this a full listen - or if you need to - READ.
"WhY wAs ThE cHiMeRa MeAn To Me? ShE's A sUb, ShE's GoTtA bE rEsPeCtFuL tO mE- i'M tHe AlPhA dOm."
Fuck you first and foremost: I'm a lady. I will be treated as such. More than likely; you came to me acting like a shit... So you're going to treat you like shit.
- Approaching me with "hi slave" or "hi slut" is going to get you told off.
- Approaching me acting like I'm some object to oggle over, or a slab of meat to drool on; will get you told off.
- Approaching me acting as if you're going to be my new Dominant is going to get you told off.
- Approaching me with lewd/inappropriate compliments such as "Hugh *Heavy breathing* God you're tits look so fucking hawt" is going to get you told off.
- Sending me unwanted images of your genitals is going to get you told off (and more than likely laughed at and ridiculed mercilessly among friends.)
- Asking me rude/inappropriate questions is going to get you told off.
- Not respecting my dynamic/collar/boundaries is going to get you told off.
- Flooding my inbox with messages one after the other will get you told off.
- Sending me a cookie cutter copy/paste messages you've send 3+ other subs is going to get you told off. (Plus do I look like I'm part of a production line? Get that shit outta here.)
- Making it painstakingly obvious you didn't bother to read my profile will get you told off.
- Trying to pose off as asking me general questions about BDSM, only to slowly try tonose into whatever dynamic I'm in and what I do with my someone sexually behind closed doors so you can jerk-off to it is going to get you told off. (Yes this has happened. What I do sexually is none of yer goddayumn business. And that level of desperation to get your rocks off is just *Gag noise*, not to mention pathetic.)
- Trying to pretend that you want me to be your friend, in order to try and wedge yourself into the dynamic I'm in, or trying to use friendship with me as a means to cozy up to my Dominant- is going to get you told off.
You wouldn't approach a stranger in a coffee shop like that would you? No? Then don't do it to me here. Just because my tag reads "submissive" doesn't make me a doormat for you to try and kick around.
I don't know you, and nor do I take kindly to people acting rude to me. If you don't have anything nice to say, then shut your fuckin' claptrap.
"Why did The Chimera ignore me?"
More than likely, you PMed me with zero context. Some kind of one-liner to try and make small-talk. "Hello" --"Good morning" -- "Good evening" -- "Hi" --"Hi how r u?" -- "hi wanna chat?"
If you're new, great. Welcome to The Cage, just... take a look around before you start PMing people. Feel the site out.
If you need help or want to learn, you're more welcome to ask. Just don't place a single liner of "hi" at me. There's SO many ways to start a decent conversation.
If you're too lazy or busy to actually start a proper conversation with context. Then I'm too lazy n' busy to respond.
However, if you come to me and pretend to want to learn about BDSM and what I know - however don't use that as a gateway to try and fish information about I do sexually behind closed doors. Chances are I'll just drop you, or you're just going to get told off.
"Can we still be friends?"
Maybe? If you cannot respect my Dynamic or my boundaries- Then, no, we cannot be friends.