Online now
Online now

Wired differently?

FabSeverus​(dom male)
5 years ago • Nov 1, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Nov 1, 2018
can you keep religion of this site please...its should stay a personal view. I am not a creation of god but my parents thank you.
Allie Kat​(sub trans woman){DarkFox}
Sir,
While i agree that maybe all the broadcasting was unnecessary, i don't feel like people's religious beliefs should be kept "off this site". It's a part of him as much as BDSM is a part of him.

You asking him not to talk about his religious beliefs while simultaneously posting yours doesn't really make sense to me.

I feel like you are free to disagree with him and that's fine, but that trying to tell someone that it has no place here is not.

Of course i feel like publicly trying to tell someone their beliefs are wrong or that someone must believe something the way you do is also wrong, so i would agree with you in that case...
EnforcedBliss​(dom male)
EnforcedBliss​(dom male) • Nov 1, 2018
I think that the question boiled down to why do we have the inclinations that we do. I lay it at the feet of nature and nurture LordOfPain lays it at God's feet without condemning those with a different explanation. Seems fair play to me.

But I also get that a lot of people have strong feelings on that subject so it is likely politic to avoid it.

All that being said, I prefer God as an explanation over parasites icon_smile.gif
Lostasfuck​(sub female)
Lostasfuck​(sub female) • Nov 1, 2018
Well the way I see it ck45 is u can make it complicated apart or complicated together. Which one is more fun??? Lol. As far as ACTUAL contact is concerned a sub needs to know what her biggest limit is and work down the list from there. Everything is negotiable. Except for being a Masachist. That one is non negotiable. But if she’s smart enough a sub knows how to work around that so her sadistic is happy that will fill her happy too . This lifestyle has wonderful clear terminology that I really enjoy
SevenSeven
5 years ago • Nov 2, 2018
SevenSeven • Nov 2, 2018
FabSeverus wrote:
can you keep religion of this site please...its should stay a personal view. I am not a creation of god but my parents thank you.

This forum exists for people to share their views. If you disagree with someone’s view, then disagree but to suggest that someone not share their view because you don’t agree with it is wrong.
Meja
5 years ago • Dec 15, 2018
Meja • Dec 15, 2018
Get more cats, get more cats LOL
I do love cats and own one.
I remember from early, small girl, how I tied myself up, I didn't know what was going on only how good it felt. But I soon figured I need to Stop as I understood it was wrong to feel that aroused at five years old.