Online now
Online now

I guess you all have been burned off, huh..?

Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
5 years ago • Dec 16, 2018
Meja wrote:
That's right 🙂 sorry for using the wrong word it was more an expression to know how "people are like"

Aww.. that was a friendly bear to bear reminder to MB, not chastising you, Meja.

Yes, it's a bad word choice, but love where you're at. Focusing on health and improvement is good, but if it comes from a place where you hate your body, every setback just makes you hate yourself more.

You got ghosted by a jerk; as DD pointed out so well, there were many red flags. I would even question if your body was one of them; get pics and run is common among those fools.

What happened was good. You learned, found support, now have experience with jerks. You didn't send nudes, he wasn't the mean insulting type, didn't try to gaslight you.

It sucks, but you just got bruised; they break and damage a lot. Now you've got armor, eyes and experience.. use it all on the next one.

Your time, words, pics, devotion and submission are all precious gifts, not obligations. Do not give them away, and if they don't thank you for them and return them in kind, then run.

You're doing well.. keep it up.
Meja
Meja • Dec 16, 2018
Thank you for your kind words, Fudbsr. It certainly warms. 🙂
Yes it was bad, I thought he was serious.
Too many jerks out there, I guess.
One thing that puzzled me, he asked if I worked, as the very first. Yeah, I do, but. That's weird.
Meja
Meja • Dec 16, 2018
Why are all the best Doms so frigging far away..
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Dec 16, 2018
@Meja

"He was warned, he didnt seem to budge."

Block and move on.

He isnt budging--- that tells you everything you need to know about him respecting your boundaries.

Specifically a "no"

As far as body positivity.

Facebook group - health at any size

Get connected with Ragen Chastain ,

She has her own blog, but also on facebook.

Read: the obesity myth by Paul Campos
And big big love by Hanne Blank
And anything by Virgie Tovar

@Fud

I have no issue with my size.
What I do is take those words that someone uses and say -- openly--- your talking about me
Dariame​(sub female)
Dariame​(sub female) • Dec 16, 2018
Meja:

I have found The same on here!

But to me how can they be a true Dom? If they run before they got to know you then it was only about the pictures. If they can’t put in the time to get to know you before requesting what you look like then you need to run!

You are the lucky one ! You deserve better!
Meja
Meja • Dec 16, 2018
Thank you MB 🙂 highly appreciated 🙂
Yeah.. It looks bad that way...
I guess it's easy to underestimate the written word. Reminds me of someone who used to dissecate every word, and find the real truth.
Very smart! I'll look into the given options, thank you! Obesity myth. Yeah, I can imagine. Especially the BMI. All my life I've been pretty normal. All my life, since primary school, I've had heard different. When I look at pictures, I see a normal girl. I was taller than everyone in my class until high school. I was larger bone wise and I mean just that. That was apparently enough. All the other girls looked petite. Not me. But, I looked like a normal developed woman, today, as adult. Not overweight, nothing. So, I was developed faster. And for that, I suffered.

But it continued as out of habit, what they were like. Someone asked them why. They admitted I wasn't that fat anymore.
That whole country is very strict regarding weight. So it continued. Yes, it's true, it is. I've never met it at the same level in other countries. At least not for me.
So you sigh and give up, right, because you can't win. Or you accept yourself.
So when I hear something, it's just goes, oh, you're one of them, again. If someone starts on me, I'm like, as you're one of them, why should I even bother. It's very different, if you are accepted. And not moaned about. I just start to get really tired about men and this issue. Even friends says that you know that unfortunately many men don't like.. Yadda yadda. Not that they judge me, but wanted to inform me, right! It seems to be the worse ever.. You can be blind just don't.. I've been my fittest. I was going to the gym. I went four days a week. I was still Marilyn Monroe size. I was STILL complained about. I was still hearing the same thing. But my mum looked like that. My grandma too. When fit.
Meja
Meja • Dec 16, 2018
Message soon, I had the same thought. If he was a true Dom, it should be more about that, then looks. After all, that's what you're here for. Not looks.
He did talk to me normally.. But yes, it was too short. You're right.