Online now
Online now

I feel so awful for not having a Daddy..

Royboy
5 years ago • Dec 15, 2018

I'm new

Royboy • Dec 15, 2018
Really liked your message. I would love to chat with you to see if I can help you
MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Dec 15, 2018
MasterBear​(other butch) • Dec 15, 2018
I always find it Interesting that new ppl think that they will find the love of their lives in short order and when they dont, talk about quitting.

Your conversation is not new.

Keep putting yourself out there.
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 16, 2018
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Dec 16, 2018
I think you have gotten some good advice. Find your happiness without a Daddy while you continue your search. You are young so time is in your side. Since you mentioned you have depression, work on that. Find things that bring you joy. Maybe start writing or find some way to Express yourself. I know about depression and I am aware it makes everything harder. Just keep putting one step in front of the other and keep moving. As long as you are finding ways to keep moving you will come closer to what you seek. Ot is not easy to find the right Daddy so take your time and find your own happiness...it will draw more to you.
Itsmichelle
Itsmichelle • Dec 16, 2018
I have always said never let one person become the only reason you are happy.because if for some reason they leave you are back in same mood
LaLeigh​(sub female){Owned}
Repeat after me:
“I attract who I am. I attract who I am.”

No matter what the world teaches, relationships are not Instagram posts, Pinterest quotes nor are they reality TV shows.

If you are depressed, seek help. Depression is serious and certainly not a condition that warrants the additional dynamic of a Daddy. Based on your post (and clearly I have no idea about who you are) the type of relationship that you envision will be doomed from the start because, like you, your Daddy will not be willing to do anything that he does not feel like doing-like taking care of you in a healthy way.

The best gift you can give him is a strong, solid, little, who is secure in her place in this world, independent from him. Do that first.

No need to snap at those who are trying to help you. We all have things we need to overcome and be better at. You can do this.
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
So here is the thing:

You dont /need/ anyone to be happy. In fact another person shouldn't be your only source of happiness. It can be a great one, sure - but if you cant be happy on your own it's only going to bring problems into the relationship.

I had the same mentality as you when I was younger. I was /desperate/ for "love" (I use quotations because, now that I understand what love really is and what it really means to love, I didnt want love back then haha). I was miserable all through HS because everyone else had partners and I didnt. I expected love in college and was let down. I thought I was /owed/ love.

I went through serious bouts of depression because of it (And because of other things too of course. But because of being alone it was made worse).

And then I realized one thing - relying on someone else for something as fundamental as happiness was /stupid/. I triggered a bout of depression over it. Another person was /not/ worth being depressed over. I was focusing too much on something that was not catastrophic.

I stopped caring. I accepted that I might be alone forever, and that's fine. And when I did that? I had so much confidence in myself, that I attracted my husband. I found love once I stopped looking.

And that's what I suggest for you - stop looking. Focus on /yourself/. Learn about /yourself/. Gain personal strength and self-confidence and you will find things to be so much better for you.

Dont rely on others for your happiness. Let them boost it, find joy in the moment when you have it, but dont rely on it. You dont need a Daddy to be happy- you /want/ one. Remember that and you'll feel yourself getting so much happier and more at ease.
SirSteve
SirSteve • Dec 16, 2018
Daddy mite come out and take the razor strap to your bare bum
It will only sting for a while
Sir Steve
FabSeverus​(dom male)

Re: I'm new

FabSeverus​(dom male) • Dec 16, 2018
bump

Last edited by * on Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Hrrm.. how do I word this in the spirit of "criticise the idea and not the person(s)?"

Ah. I know... Talking shit about someone or hitting on them in a thread where they're looking for support is a reprehensible idea.

icon_smile.gif
Allie Kat​(sub trans woman){DarkFox}
That doesn't seem very helpful either, stating the obvious really... maybe there was meant to be more to that post Fudbar?

Anyway @OP

You really have gotten some great advice icon_smile.gif i imaging from your response earlier that you have actually gotten all you needed, but i wanted to post to let you know you are no alone. I was constantly inbetween Dom/Dommes and other relationships. Kind of like the great advice that DarkFox was goving you, it was only when i started to take my time and be ok being alone that i really found a good relationship.

I think this is because when you jump relationship to relationship, you play the lottery. You /could/ find a deep connection, but it seems unlikely to me. So you take yourself "off the market" so to speak, trying to make this hasty relationship work, and then the good ones dont get seen cuz you aren't looking you know? It's hard to be alone i know... it's agony sometimes, but when you realize "it's better to be alone and wait for a really good relationship" then it makes the suffering worth it.

It's not super easy or anything, but i personally think it's worth it icon_smile.gif if you ever want to talk (just to talk abd be friends and get support) you can always message me if you want. Good luck with everything ^_^