Online now
Online now

Books on BDSM.

Low{BLK OWND}
5 years ago • Nov 24, 2018
Low{BLK OWND} • Nov 24, 2018
The beauty series by Ann Rice definitely was a great read on forced submission both the mental and physical aspects
SnappyJ​(sub female){Collared}
5 years ago • Dec 18, 2018
[quote="depraved dolly"]I highly recommend the Kushiel series by Jacqueline Carey. It's not erotica but it does have a lot of great BDSM type themes and is a great read.

I second this series, especially for any masochists, erm, sadists, too.
BabEhSkItTlEs​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 24, 2020
BabEhSkItTlEs​(sub female) • Feb 24, 2020
A Gor series that repeatedly depicts men abducting and physically and sexually brutalizing women, who grow to enjoy their submissive state.

Author: John Norman
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Norman

Tarnsman, Outlaw, Priest-Kings, Nomads, Assassin, Raiders, Captive, Hunters, Marauders, Tribesmen, Slave Girl, Beasts, Explorers, Fighting Slave, Rogue, Guardsman, Savages, Blood Brothers, Kajira, Players, Mercenaries, Dancer, Renegades, Vagabonds, Magicians, Witness, Prize, Kur, Swordsmen, Mariners, Conspirators, Smugglers, Rebels, Plunder
VanDom​(dom male){I will con}
4 years ago • Feb 25, 2020

Books

Anne Rice wrote a series of BDSM erotica under the name Anne Roquelare - The Sleeping Beauty series. Her writing is usually uneven in quality but I did enjoy these. her other BDSM book was not so good and the movie was pure Drek!
Miss Wiggles{V}
3 years ago • Mar 30, 2020
Miss Wiggles{V} • Mar 30, 2020
Penelope Sky has a series that's called Buttons and Lace and is later followed by Buttons and...'item'. I found it rather enjoyable - certainly thrilling. Not necessarily something to masturbate to, but definitely a different way of throwing a story together. There is a necessity for a trigger warning on this book series, please be very careful if you are triggered by scenes of rape, auctioning, kidnapping, murder, etc! Buttons and Lace

If you want something a little more primitive, I recommend Born to be Bound by Addison Cain. This is absolutely, deliciously filthy. There are four in the series and very much descriptive! Also, trigger warning there is rape, kidnapping, etc in this book. It's a very different way of society, and is not typical. Born to be Bound