Online now
Online now

Books for submissive newbies

Bunnie
5 years ago • Dec 19, 2018
Bunnie • Dec 19, 2018
@ Sweet and spice, not all of these are aimed at submissives because he is a Dom, but it’s a great list to look through...

https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?postid=159&blog_id=83
Allie Kat​(sub trans woman){DarkFox}
BDSM books are good, but one of the things about being a submissive is you are trying to support someone else perfectly icon_smile.gif so i also think some books like "The 5 Love Languages" are a good choice. They help you learn to understand people and communicate better in a relationship in general. This will help you be the understanding and supportive counselor that your sweet Dom/Domme needs icon_smile.gif "Leading and Supporting Love" was one that i personally really enjoyed, it taught me a lot about myself as a submissive and my Mistress as a dominant icon_smile.gif i hope that helps.

Also, if you have any questions or anything you want to discuss, feel free to send me a message any time ^_^
    The most loved post in topic
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
I very much have to second everything Wolfy suggested. "Leading and Supportive Love" helped me to understand myself, /and/ my love. It made sense of something that hadn't been quite clicking for me. And helped to solidify that I was in fact Dominant... just hidden behind walls of repression.

The love languages can help add another level of understanding to your relationship, though it's not strictly related to BDSM. But, knowing that both my submissive and I are of the Touch language, makes it easier to know how to make him happy. A simple touch on the back as I walk past, holding his hand in public, sitting close to him whenever we can, a kiss to the cheek... simple things that, for us, speaks volumes.

Both are pretty good books for solidifying who you are as a person and in a relationship.

Unfortunately my other books are for Doms ^^; But if you ever want to learn more about the other side of things I can suggest those icon_smile.gif

And I'm new to everything but if you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I'll try to help!
Princesssezza
5 years ago • Jan 22, 2019
Princesssezza • Jan 22, 2019
Im interested in this too..