Who actually loves feet?
Obe​(sub male)
5 years ago • Dec 26, 2018
Obe​(sub male) • Dec 26, 2018
I do! Especially high arches
chris hamlin
5 years ago • Dec 26, 2018
chris hamlin • Dec 26, 2018
i adore feet. i adore crawling at the feet of a man or woman and licking the feet clean. i love massaging a persons feet, looking up and seeing the pleasure on his or her face. i love being kicked by feet to put me in my place It thrills me to be obedient and serve as Master or Mistress and bring pleasure.
chris
Miss Tia​(sub female)
5 years ago • Dec 27, 2018
Miss Tia​(sub female) • Dec 27, 2018
If I was a domme, I would have a hard time with foot worship...my feet are so ticklish ?

I'm afraid I would kick someone in the face.
69TT666
5 years ago • Dec 28, 2018

Re: Foot Fetishes

69TT666 • Dec 28, 2018
Lenathequeen wrote:
Who actually loves feet?
feet is where all stressed parts of the body end up. Toe sucking and massage of the feet can lead to a woman having an orgasm. A great release of tension for a woman. The who knows what will happen.
69TT666

Re: Foot Fetishes

69TT666 • Dec 28, 2018
Lenathequeen wrote:
Who actually loves feet?
feet is where all stressed parts of the body end up. Toe sucking and massage of the feet can lead to a woman having an orgasm. A great release of tension for a woman. The who knows what will happen.
KittySunflower​(sub female)
Like MasterBear I love my feet played with in so many ways and used for pleasure. Not sure if that counts?
I have only ever been on the receiving end but am open.

I do have a fetish or two but when it comes to feet I like that mine are the fetish of the one I am with. It does feel ever so nice.
Patches Barbs​(switch female)
Miss Tia wrote:
If I was a domme, I would have a hard time with foot worship...my feet are so ticklish ?

I'm afraid I would kick someone in the face.

Haha... This is exactly what got me into having my feet worshipped ? ... I have a Tickling fetish and many guys into this are foot fetishists who want to also worship feet as well as tickle.

Curious if there are any others here into this?