Online now
Online now

Experiencing dysphoria (ftm)

Allie Kat​(sub trans woman){DarkFox}
5 years ago • Nov 5, 2018
I would say just be honest. Any Dom/Domme that is interested in a real long-term relationship should/will care about you enough to respect your wishes in this. Furthermore, if it is a real problem for Them and They refuse to acknowledge your needs in this, then you two are not suited for a relationship together. Not saying it's anyone's fault, simply that you being male is part of who you are, just like him being male. You can't stop that any easier than he could. If he doesn't want a male sub, then he just doesn't want one, and it doesn't make sense to force this situation on either of you...
FetishPet​(sub trans woman)
5 years ago • Dec 27, 2018
@BiSwitch, Gender identity dysphoria (GID) can ruin or fix someone's life, if you really feel you need to ID as male, I'd suggest break it away from bdsm. You may have love.. but if your Dom is typically male.. what you feel about gender may not be all that serious to him. One of the problems even long term FTMs encounter, is not being taken seriously, although the GID they feel is no less intense then what MTFs who that suffer through hate and homophobia for most of their lives. Please, do talk with others that feel what you are feeling. FTMs are on site here and it's easy to find online support groups

Many TGs are into it, but I'd have to say BDSM, is not generally the cause of GID. most of us are born with a "feeling".. many of us like don't know what it is until midlife. I've been around long to enough to see it's finally "out" in the mainstream although the stigma on mtf dating men is still a major difficulty.
Hope this helped icon_smile.gif
DrWakko
5 years ago • Dec 27, 2018
DrWakko • Dec 27, 2018
You might want to look at this site:
https://www.ncsfreedom.org

You also might want to check to see if there are any Stonewall Centers in your area. There are a lot of trans support groups out there. They are a little hard to find, but they are out there.