Online now
Online now

Racism

RISKY​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jan 2, 2019

Racism

RISKY​(dom male) • Jan 2, 2019
Hello everyone ! A female sub from NY just contacted me, she wanted to become my sub. Everything was good but right after she saw my face, she left without saying anything and blocked me. My profile shows that I'm from Vietnam. At least, she could take a look at it before message me. Is there any problems about my race ?
Fen'Harel​(dom male)
Fen'Harel​(dom male) • Jan 2, 2019
hmm not that I know off. Maybe she didn't find you attractive? Who knows but racism is a thing to this day so in all possibility she could've been a racist.
LittleLex​(sub female)
LittleLex​(sub female) • Jan 2, 2019
It’s unfortunate that she acted that way. Very shallow and immature on her part. That being said, don’t jump to racism. It may not have had anything to do with your race, she simply may not have found you attractive. I have met people that I didn’t find attractive and I chose to move on because while looks aren’t everything, they do matter. Some attraction is needed IMO. The way she reacted and handled it is definitely less than desirable. All I’m saying is don’t make it about race. It’s just rejection. She didn’t give a reason, let her go and move on with your search. icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jan 2, 2019
It could be.

Racism is alive and well in BDSM.

But--- it could also be 100 other reasons.

I choose to think she saw your pic and said to herself " he is to handsome for me"