Online now
Online now

Wearable Remote Control Vibrator

killingthemonkey​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jan 4, 2019

Wearable Remote Control Vibrator

I've seen the panties with the pockets. I'm not sure they're going to have the effect I want. Is there a vibrator that will stimulate both the clitoris and the G Spot that I can have my sub strap on so it doesn't go anywhere until I let her take it out? It needs to be remote controlled and have multiple settings. In the right setting, I can see this being almost taser-like in effect.

Thanks.
Orgazmo​(dom male){serenity m}
I used the WeVibe with a sub over long distances (different states).

We didn't use it secured in her underwear and we found the connection to the internet via wifi sketchy at best.

A good 80% of the time we were playing with it was used trying to connect - a real mood killer.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jan 4, 2019
I suggest going to a sex shop and talk to the person working there. Most sex shops have very knowledgeable staff who can assist in finding the perfect toy.
    The most loved post in topic
killingthemonkey​(dom male)
Well, DrWakko, I followed your advice. The girl in the Priscilla McCall's was very helpful. I chose:

https://www.satisfaction.com/product/the-butterfly-effect-g-spot-rabbit-vibrator-teal/

DrWakko wrote:
I suggest going to a sex shop and talk to the person working there. Most sex shops have very knowledgeable staff who can assist in finding the perfect toy.