Online now
Online now

Dom/sub polygamy

Shannon Lee​(sub female){Owned}
5 years ago • Jan 6, 2019
Thank you ladies and gentlemen, I will fix the relationship status, must have been auto correct. I know toxic, something I will never put up with again. I am a very understanding, non-judgemental person with a very open mind. I love myself and my Dom as is. The only way to know what flavors you like is to try them all, and try them a few times to be sure. It's a learning process. I can't deal with jealousy and don't expect my Dom to tolerate it. We do draw the line when it comes to emotions, we share our bodies and skills with other people but our hearts and emotions are on lock down. I love reading your posts, i do see everyone's point of view. MasterBear, there are people out there you can have your ideal relationship with, not saying you will never have to compromise....you just have to learn how to spot the indicators of liars and manipulators early on. In some cases someone may want to try the lifestyle then down the road decide it's not for them. It's okay to figure out somethings not working for you, it's not okay to try to force someone to change, it's not happy or healthy for any party involved
Zaramia​(dom female)
5 years ago • Jan 7, 2019
Zaramia​(dom female) • Jan 7, 2019
Whatever you choose with your Dom is up to you.
I could never see any Dom who had taken me on to want to manage a more sub (slave or actual pet?). I could very easily see any Dom who'd take me on wanting a middle - a manager, a handler of sorts - who was much more resilient than I, and who might even be a bit of a pain slut or something of a masochist (I'm not). It could all work well - take half the work off him, take half the pain off me. love all around, whatever.
It's whatever works for you,
Don't confuse submissive with stupid, and don't fall into the trap of assuming all subs are playing a part time role, or that all subs are masochists.
my 2 cents - zara
Bunnie
5 years ago • Jan 7, 2019
Bunnie • Jan 7, 2019
Hi @ Shannon Lee, something that is not often discussed is the fact that the moment you step away from what I would consider to be “mainstream” D/s (mono Dom/sub), you will be judged.

When I first realised this I was so sad and disappointed, because in my mind I thought that because we’ve all experienced judgment and shame from vanilla-land for being “what we are,” I wouldn’t have thought in a million years that one would experience it in bdsm-land. I have come to see how wrong I was.

Now, I just accept that everyone has different comfort levels. Everyone sees things differently... and judgey mcjudgersons will judge. That’s ok. It seems many actually truly do believe that they’re doing it for your benefit, or that of the greater good. Good for them.

I just do my own thing. I share my story, my journey, experiences and thoughts. Those who can relate will generally reach out and say thank you. You’d be amazed at how many fascinating people there are that are hiding in the shadows. I’d suggest just talking to people. Share yourself... yes you’ll get attacked, but you’ll also find others like you, it just takes time.

As for your dynamic? If it works for everyone involved, it’s no one else’s business. SSC/RACK, honesty, communication, trust... in my opinion, those are the things that matter... not opinions of people who aren’t even involved in your dynamic. Be educated, be safe and enjoy icon_smile.gif

Oh and btw... personally? I have no problems whatsoever with subs/slaves being shared. If it’s agreed upon either before the relationship was negotiated or before the sessions... and the safety, health and wellbeing is taken into consideration, I say go for it. Some of the circles I move in, this concept actually isn’t considered unusual or uncommon.