Online now
Online now

I.C.E

Bunnie
5 years ago • Jan 8, 2019
Bunnie • Jan 8, 2019
Thank you everyone who has contributed. I wasn’t even really sure if this was a topic. I’m so glad I asked icon_biggrin.gif
Thank you for the link @ MissBonnie, that’s a great knot... we always used that to tie our horses. I hope you’re feeling better now icon_smile.gif
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • Jan 8, 2019
You are very welcome for the link Bunnie. LOL Yep! I'm a farm girl and used it for the horses too! I figured it worked so why complicate it. Thanks for the well wishes. I should be back to normal by late March. Nothing that will kill me, its just slowed me down till then and made me think a little more about safety. You have a good point with this thread, we often think safety as a D and don't think ..what if something happened to the D.

While thinking horses just now just thought of another idea....I have safety shears in my kit but a sub couldn't reach them.
I wonder if tying something like these (butterfly safety shears)

https://www.ashbree.com.au/safety-stable-knife?gclid=Cj0KCQiAsdHhBRCwARIsAAhRhsk3Xvo-Z_EbeGDLBGRdeLeQKsI2KZ3p0spAcSJty7dGa7fhNKWqLCMaAhZcEALw_wcB

using the method I posted above could be used. Tied close to the sub. They couldn't cut themselves and would make all situations safe~r