Voodoo by godsmack
Inside of you by hoobastank
Better love by hozier
To be alone by hozier
Time of the season by the zombies

I know theres more but thats kinda my start. Lol
Mistress Sasha​(dom female)
5 years ago • Jan 2, 2019
Wow! Thank you so much for all the replies! I am familiar with most of these artists but will def check out the ones that I am not. Keep the replies coming kinksters!
Patches Barbs​(switch female)
5 years ago • Jan 11, 2019
docile damsel wrote:
There’s a lot of music I find erotic even though it’s not blatantly sexual.

Eye by Smashing Pumpkins is a song that I find incredibly erotic, and it’s not the lyrics, it’s the sound. The beat, the music, the instruments, Billy Corgan’s voice (not what he’s saying, just how he says it and the sound of his voice)....turns me on like nobody’s business.

Then if you want to go for blatantly sexual...I Want To Tear You Apart by She Wants Revenge....uuunnnggghhhh! Oh yeah!

If you’re talking strictly artist....I have to agree with Mags...Depeche Mode...yum! Duran Duran is a close second, gotta love Simon LeBon.

Great taste!! If you like Eye by Pumpkins check out the song Pug by them, similar sort of feel to it.

I also love the group The XX. Very mellow with male/female duet vocals.
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
5 years ago • Jan 11, 2019
My sex song is Katy Perry’s “Bon Appetit”. It’s extremely suggestive of a few hours of all sorts of delights with him in charge of what gets enjoyed.

Another mood song is Diana Krall doing “Peel Me a Grape”. Between the beat and her smoky voice, I am ready to jump on my guy at the end of the song. Perfect strip tease song, as is Alanis Morrisette’s version of “Let’s Do It (Let’s Fall in Love)”.
SubAtomic
5 years ago • Jan 12, 2019
SubAtomic • Jan 12, 2019
Blue Man Group - percussion!!!!

Clubbed to Death (Kurayamino Mix)" by Rob D

Love this thread!