Online now
Online now

Fem Faves: Toys

Malachite Buckler​(dom female){Jay}
5 years ago • Jan 21, 2019

Fem Faves: Toys

Good morning my lovely fellow Femdoms (and all you others perving this topic, I see you)

When I didn't see a topic about toys for this forum, I knew I had to change that immediately. My question for everyone today is what is your favorite toy to use during play? On your partner? On yourself? Both?

For me, I would have to say my favorite toy to use has to be the old reliable vibrator. I know this seems a bit vanilla, but hear me out; When my Pet is tied up and I have full control, torturing him with the vibrator is incredibly satisfying. Nothing makes him squirm more than when I use it to tease his dick and balls, not to mention you can use it on any part of the body. It helps that he is very sensitive to physical sensations and stroking his erogenous zones drives him wild.

But what about everyone else? What makes yours your favorite? Is it the sensations? The power high? What's your favorite way to use it?
UR2BOWDOWN
5 years ago • Jan 21, 2019
UR2BOWDOWN • Jan 21, 2019
My favorite toy is a vibrating strap on that I own. Both Male and female subs love it. It creates multi speed vibrations while penetrating. Best of both worlds!!!
    The most loved post in topic
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
5 years ago • Jan 22, 2019
Strap-ons. I have a practically impossible time getting myself off so my toys go unused now Haha. But using our strap-ons, on my love? Ugh, the sounds that man makes. ❤ That alone is almost enough to get me off Haha. Plus, being able to take him that way, stimulate other erogenous zones in his body, I love it.

For me everything is about romance and sensations so... the added intimacy of being able to be missionary with him, feeling him twitching against my stomach, knowing that, while not/really/ me of course, I'm inside him... I love it.

I just wish that other things wouldn't get in the way of this play for us... my plans to do it always get ruined -.-
Sundryxx​(dom female)
5 years ago • Feb 1, 2019
Sundryxx​(dom female) • Feb 1, 2019
Favorite toy....a vibrator. It can be used so many ways and on so many places. There is a reason so many of us have them in our bedside tables and many of us own more than one, or maybe 3 icon_smile.gif
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • Feb 1, 2019
Whaaaaaa! I have pick just one? That is evil! If its only one, can I clump a few together and say restraint toys...ohh ok! Rope. I've picked it because with rope you can make other things from cuffs, leashes to blindfolds, even ball gags and floggers. The rest I'll cover with my hands (edited to add mouth, tongue and teeth)