Online now
Online now

Pacer​(dom male)
5 years ago • Feb 9, 2019

Pacer​(dom male) • Feb 9, 2019
Is there a reason why a person's location is not a requirement? At a minimum what state they are in. If you have an interest in a post/member, it makes a difference if getting together is feasible or not.
Phanes​(dom male)
Phanes​(dom male) • Feb 9, 2019
I feel personally that if a individual wishes to have known their location it should be up to them. I have come across at times when someone you get to know turns out to be a stalker. Safety is Paramount on sites like this and others.
    The most loved post in topic
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
People are entitled to privacy. Those who don’t give their location probably aren’t looking or want online only, so their location is a moot point. Anyone looking to meet someone local will have their state up at the least.
Pacer​(dom male)
Pacer​(dom male) • Feb 9, 2019
I understand that safety and privacy are a concern for all and I'm not beating a drum here. And to all the strictly online seekers, one of you could be on the moon. Just an additional point of interest.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Feb 9, 2019
People hae a lot of reasons for not having that out.
Security clearance, stalking, TRO, kids.. ect.

I know a beloved person who has had to move put of state because of their last "dominant".

They are afraid if they say what state they are in that a visit is a given.

A funny here though:
When I was first on FetLife and I found that people were living in the Holy See I actually thought they were in Rome. And I wrote them to ask what was that like? Never did receive an answer though.
MasterBrads painpet​(sub female){OWNED}
I don't feel it should be a requirement. If you are interested in who they are and start talking ask them. Then if they are to far away make your decision. Just like on the age yes to some it makes a difference but again does this make the person unapproachable if you don't.

With the way things are in today's world we have every right to protect ourselves. If it means by any way possible so be it. With as much problems as I've had I still have my state up. It's large enough state it would be hard to determine but yes I have in my profile. But it will still be hard to find me. Let's not forget in the day of technology those who want to find they will.

All in all its a person's choice. And a double edge sword.