Online now
Online now

An alter ego: fake or reality

Novice​(masochist male)
6 years ago • May 29, 2017
Novice​(masochist male) • May 29, 2017
isn't that just one of the many pitfalls in life? There are many rabbit holes, or worse. When someone decides to be online, and enjoy an online relation I think one has to be aware of that fact it isn't real. EVER!!!

back to catfish, telling you love an online personality, and even want to marry "it", that is kind of silly.

Suppose I do not encourage, nor intend, never send pictures, and give the subject all what it desires. Then who is to blame?

I think we can close this topic nearly, I have said all I wanted to say. And I see the line can be very thin.

My conclusion, bottom line, online is never satisfying.

it is always confusing, always leading to expectations

haha, like in real life!
littleone64​(sub female){owned}
6 years ago • May 31, 2017
I have to agree with Rod on this one. I am new and I an naïve nough and too trusting enough that I would end up falling down the rabbit hole IF we kept the charade going and acted as if... as if it really WERE real... that's why I say,,, set up a scenario, and THEN play your role. That at u keep from hurting ppl
Stranger
6 years ago • Jun 9, 2017
Stranger • Jun 9, 2017
Ive been in alota online relationships.....some very serious....lasting years.....as to what Rod is saying ....I understand...its really seems unfair....but this is how u become experienced ...by making mistakes and learning from them....unless you risk reading more and not spending that time trying to find what you are looking for .....its kinda ironic....a paradox....i think life is like this....