Online now
Online now

Never been into toys ...

SimplyJane​(dom female)
5 years ago • Feb 16, 2019
SimplyJane​(dom female) • Feb 16, 2019
I feel you should be able to just say your not into toys and not feel bad or different about it.
I have known women who were into toys and others who were not .
Low{BLK OWND}
Low{BLK OWND} • Feb 16, 2019
I don't really like them either not to say I have never used them I have and probably will again if my need becomes great
A toy can't hold me or kiss me
I can't feel it's heart race when its turned on for me
I prefer human contact over toys
SoaringFree​(sub female)
SoaringFree​(sub female) • Feb 16, 2019
Toys only work for me if they are interactive with a partner. I agree that a dildo holds no comparison to the real thing and vibrators can't hold up on their own. My hand and fingers do the job when flying solo, which is a lot lately, so thank goodness for those being attached. Lol
Bella duPuy​(sub female){Not lookin}
Thank, each of, Y/you for responding to my query! i am continuing my research and reading on this beautiful Journey and look forward to whatever other nuggets of Wisdom Y/you have to share.

Thank Y/you.

Be well. ??

~ Bella ~
Bella duPuy​(sub female){Not lookin}

Grateful

Thank each of Y/you so very much for Your/your responses to my query❣️

I've continued my reading and research while looking for and waiting for my Sir. There is still so much to learn, of the great, vast Landscape. I'm looking more forward to the field lessons ? as a result.

Please feel free to share the depth of Y/your Wisdom with me. I'm certainly listening ... and taking copious notes❣️

Be well.

~ Bella ~