Online now
Online now

Helping my Doms

SlaveEric​(other trans man){Master Cal}
5 years ago • Feb 18, 2019

Helping my Doms

My Master is sad and Mistress blames herself and I'm their Slave. And as their Slave I want to help them. But they refuse my every every attempt to help. As a Slave, what can I do to help.
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
Honestly, not a thing that you can do. If people don’t want to tell you what’s really going on, that’s their right. If people need space to deal with their lives, they need space.

It seems like you’re in a long distance poly with a couple. If so, their problem may be something that they need to resolve on their own. Honestly, my best advice would be to tell them that you’re giving them space and to contact you when done and go off and do your own things. If, after a few months, things aren’t back to normal, reconsider if they’re what you want.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Feb 18, 2019
Also we find emotionally candid texts help unclog hard times.

It gets a message out and gives people time to think before they respond.
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
5 years ago • Feb 19, 2019
The space thing still applies. I know it’s hard to step back, but sometimes people need to be on their own to process. Master is one of them and needs quiet when stressed. It’s not that he doesn’t want to be with me or that I don’t help him, but it’s that his current needs are space.

Back off. Keep busy while looking around for things you can do quietly like housework or running little errands. Let them know that you’re around and understand that there’s another priority besides you right now.

I am going through sort of the same thing right now. Master is preparing for a Bar exam so he can be admitted in a second state. He isn’t able to give me the attention that I would like or take me on outings. He’s either studying or doing things to relax himself.

It’s tough, but he needs me to not offer help. He needs quiet and to know that I am fine without him. Keep busy and keep aware of what’s going on. Hopefully, the situation is just temporary.
    The most loved post in topic