Online now
Online now

Safety Concerns: Chastity Cages

Seph​(sub male)
5 years ago • Feb 18, 2019
Seph​(sub male) • Feb 18, 2019
I had real problems with my job, I work standing up all day and I run a lot, I lift things, I bang into surfaces, cuts and burns..really struggled with a plastic one, but at least it kind of did it, the metal one on the other hand almost made me lose my manhood. Because of the cuts it created when banging against surfaces and boxes.
bondagetoy67​(sub male){Bondage pu}
5 years ago • Feb 22, 2019
I'm very willing to bondage slave seeking a job in the position and would love to be a part of this team for life to the fullest extent that I love being a good boy for punishment years and years of service to you as soon as possible for you to decide what you want me to get you anything you want to make it really massave dose that everyone can see what happens when you're ready for me to pick it up and take me to the point where I can find out if I can get a hold of non-stop and kinky ways to go wild with a lot of people in the world is going literally just accepted a position at your mercy of the guy who wants to be a part of this group and I will make you lots and lots for the opportunity