Online now
Online now

Cant stop

Clulapie
5 years ago • Feb 28, 2019

Cant stop

Clulapie • Feb 28, 2019
I literally cant stop crying these days after breaking up with my ex daddy dom x((
I dont feel like living my life.
Justme26
Justme26 • Feb 28, 2019
Look after your self.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 28, 2019
Heartbreak is hard. I want to say we've all been there, but please know I respect that your relationship and experience is unique. Only the two of you know what you had and know what you've lost.

You WILL get over this. In fact, you have to. You owe it to yourself and to everyone who cares about you. Don't think about how you will get through tomorrow or next week or next month, just work on today. You will learn to manage this and you will be happy again, as long as you put one foot in front of the other and let life surprise you. I promise you, if you are open to it, it will.

Every relationship comes to an end, one way or another. It doesn't mean it wasn't a success or that it wasn't real. I hope you'll come to look back at it fondly, with little pain or regret.

If you don't think you can get through this alone and need help, there are some resources online and off here: https://indonesia.dosomething.org/about/hotline-list

We all need help sometimes and there's no shame in asking for it. Above all, be patient and kind to yourself.
    The most loved post in topic
JohnBond​(dom male){Kitten}
There is nothing that I can possibly say that will take that pain away or ease it for you but what I can say is that there is a whole community here for you to fall back on for support.

If you need help or just need to rant, rave, cry, or just need support to lean on we are here for you

-JB
LordofPain56
5 years ago • Mar 1, 2019
LordofPain56 • Mar 1, 2019
Looking back at your profile.....seems to me you had the wrong type of Dom in the first place. The type of person you are needs a loving, caring, nurturing Daddy Dom. What I read in your profile is a description of a user. And girls are a dime-a-dozen to them. They don't care about anything but themselves.
If ya ask me, I think you are better off without him. Pick yourself up. Dry your tears away. Go out and live your life and be happy with the good things you do have. Maybe someone will come along and love you the way you should be later. There is always hope!