Online now
Online now

Collared

Jayy146​(sub female)
5 years ago • Mar 2, 2019

Collared

Jayy146​(sub female) • Mar 2, 2019
What is everyone’s opinion on being collared on the cage? If you are “with” someone on the cage whether that be you’re a sub or dom or whatever, should you say you’re collared by them on your profile or does it really matter?
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
I think it's up to the individual(s).

I like having my love's name attached to my profile, because I like people knowing he is mine. Just as I like him having my name attached so they know he is already taken. And who he belongs to.

Some people don't care about that, or would prefer not to put that info publicly. And to each their own. I don't see it as a necessary thing, nor a bad thing. Just an option haha.
    The most loved post in topic
Solidbobtheflamingo​(dom male){Megagem}
I in general like to keep most of my life private. I tend to think of most things as no ones business or problem so I keep it to myself. If this is how somone wants there relationships I see no real issue as long as you are not trying to hide or be ashamed of there partner/s. However I take great pride in my partner and our relationship and I like showing off that relationship to others and I like others knowing that she is mine.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
I think saying you’re “collared” is a specific commitment that has been made between D and s. If you haven’t had that specific conversation with your D then you aren’t collared. It’s similar to getting married in the sense that you wouldn’t be unsure if you are or aren’t.

If you’re in a committed relationship in which you have a D and have fully submitted to him, then I believe “owned” is more appropriate.

But that is just my own thoughts and not in any way a rule that others should comply with.