Online now
Online now

Munch Questions

Submissivegal30​(sub female){Collared}
6 years ago • Jun 30, 2017

Munch Questions

Hello, I am writing this blog to find out more info about a Munch.
Ive never been to one and dont know alot about what happens at them.
I am planning a Munch in my state and was looking for some possible feedback.
Some of the questions I have are:
Rules and restrictions, are there any?
Dress code, whats appropriate and not?
What happens at a Munch, are there activities that can be planned or just simple conversation.
If youve ever been to a Munch please let me know how it went, weather short or long answers it all helps.
Thank you all for your response.
I will be posting the planned Munch very soon and look forward to seeing and meeting other people that enjoy the lifestyle there.

Sincerely
Subgal30
DrWakko
6 years ago • Jun 30, 2017
DrWakko • Jun 30, 2017
Munches are just meals with kinky people. Some munches will have topics where others it's general conversation. Some will have themes or more exclusive like a munch held by a local play space or female submissives munch.

The dress code is street wear. What you wear to Walmart or to work is fine. Don't show up dressed to go to a bdsm club.

Munches are the first step for most in the kink lifestyle. The person running the munch should talk to you and let you know about the group.

Remember everyone there was new once and go have a good time.
    The most loved post in topic
nipple_lover​(other female)
6 years ago • Jul 4, 2017
I see Munches as a place where people in the kink community and those who are new to the community can meet and interact in a non-kink setting. There are no expectations other than getting to know others in your community. They are usually held at some type of public space like a restaurant or a meeting place. Conversations could range from weather to sports to that hot scene you did last week. Munches are in a public space so dress code and behavior should be fit for public... so if you are talking about that hot scene from last week, maybe keep your voice low enough where the grandparents and/or kids at the table next to you can't hear it. Some munches can be dry (no alcohol), some can be wet (alcohol present). It is up to the comfort level of those in the community. I have been co-hosting the munch in my local community. Please PM me with any questions.
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Jul 4, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 4, 2017
Really excited that you are planning a munch and very much appreciate the feedback here. It's usually a small handful of people that make things happen in any community. I think it's fantastic you're willing to take it on and wish you the best of luck. Thank you to everyone chiming in!
DrJohn​(dom male)
6 years ago • Jul 5, 2017
DrJohn​(dom male) • Jul 5, 2017
As Dr Wacko and nipple_lover have already stated, a Munch is just a gathering of like-minded individuals (in our case, kinky folks, lol), set in a casual, public environment, like a restaurant or sometimes a bar (if no food is served, then it is commonly called a slosh).

Dress code is typically street wear, and there is generally no specific rules other than be cordial to the attendees, and respectful of the environment (be aware of who is around you, if talking kink, because you don't want to scare the non-kinksters).

I run a local munch group in my area, and the biggest problem we have is getting folks to come out and attend (smaller city, in a conservative area).

If you have questions, please feel free to message me...

Doc