Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

SnugglyKitten
5 years ago • Mar 4, 2019

Hello everyone!

SnugglyKitten • Mar 4, 2019
My name is Michaela and I'm 24 years old. I discovered the world of BDSM when I was a teenager. I haven't had much luck finding a true Dom so I still feel very new to all this. After all the research I've done I believe I am a little in some ways. I hope to make some like minded friends and maybe find someone to help me make the next steps in my journey as a submissive. ♥️
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Mar 5, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 5, 2019
Lovely to have you here SnugglyKitten. Is that really you in the photos? If so, good job typing!
Strong handed sir​(dom male)
5 years ago • Mar 6, 2019

Sir for you sub

sub4uSir wrote:
Hello all,
Im new to this site but not the lifestyle. Feel free to message me icon_wink.gif

Message me if you prefer vivid colors and are tired of bland pastels. If you can’t message me then leave a post reply. I will tell you what to do next.
Kathy Ann​(sub female)
5 years ago • Mar 6, 2019

Finally..somewhere I fit in!

Kathy Ann​(sub female) • Mar 6, 2019
Greetings! I'm Kathy Ann. 49 year old sub in Los Angeles. I'm so grateful I found the Cage. I finally feel like I'm home!
Love & Light
Kathy Ann
sub4ALPHADOM​(sub male)
5 years ago • Mar 7, 2019
sub4ALPHADOM​(sub male) • Mar 7, 2019
New and trustworthy. If you wanna go mountain climbing you would be doing right by yourself to choose me. I will be at the other end of the rope if you hit a snag, I'm a gay male sub (let's be clear :I am not a slave I am a sub) check you manual. After a lot of work on myself I am ready to surrender to a MASC DOM. Know your way around please - the dress rehearsal ended years ago. I do as You say - its all very simple . am bright and employed and able to maintain employment and re-locate. I don't want anything out of you -'cept you in bed beside me and your initials and phrases tatooed over over inch of my body. The landscape is clear right now. So Sir., it's Spring let's get on with this HE is not coming so settle for the best - me!
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 7, 2019
Welcome Kathy Ann and sub4ALPHADOM! We appreciate the hellos icon_smile.gif
Littlritapooh8

Littlritapooh8

Littlritapooh8 • Mar 7, 2019
Hello I am new looking for a mentor I am 4feet9&1/2. Long black curly hair. Brown eyes. I am 110 pounds!
I am a student . I would like some help to make it to a Munch in the Milwaukee / Brown Deer area.... I have no problem with socail events I just would like some help soon thank you . I will say I am leaning towards dominant tendency cause safety is a must always...

Demanding Queen....
sub4ALPHADOM​(sub male)

palm springs new to site

sub4ALPHADOM​(sub male) • Mar 7, 2019
Hello there guys, am a 6, 3 sub former Air Force ( please note I am a trained sub and not a slave) check your note book for difference , Am a proud member o Black and Arab men together- and wish to settle into service -Blacks and Arabs are a choice not the be all and end all of decision making,. I have a job that is portable so can relocate under my own steam .i want to worship and serve a very ALPHA masculine dude . Currently no tats, piercings or mods seek these but only under the direct supervision of my new DOM. Am not opposed to living in the same town/village but in my own room apart from my Bull.