Online now
Online now

Forniphilia

Blondie23​(sub female)
5 years ago • Mar 7, 2019

Forniphilia

Blondie23​(sub female) • Mar 7, 2019
Has anyone ever been used for extended forniphilia use? (Human furniture) or are in a permanent position in forniphilia?
ropefish
ropefish • Mar 7, 2019
I enjoy being furniture and would like to do more of it. I've been a lamp, a table, a bookshelf, a footstool, and a lapdesk for short periods of time.

Once (though this might not exactly count as furniture) the person I was submitting to had me in a contorted position and decided he liked me that way, so he left me there as a piece of decor for what felt like a really, really long time. I was determined not to fall or move, and when he finally told me I could move I found my legs wouldn't work at all, I couldn't stand and they were on fairly painful pins and needles. I wasn't expecting that at all, and I'm sure he was surprised as well. He gave me aftercare, held me in his arms and rubbed my legs until they felt better. The whole experience was just lovely. ^^

Bookshelf was awesome but books are heavy, so I doubt I could do it for very long. Footstool is probably my favorite overall. Being under feet is awesome<333
I would love to be a doormat someday. ^^
    The most loved post in topic
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
I’ve never participated in forniphilia (well not outside of short spurts in scene) and it isn’t something that really calls to my submissive soul, but it’s also not a hard limit for me. I have seen many beautiful human furniture pieces that I considered to be art if nothing else. It takes a lot of painstaking patience and dedication from the submissive.

I can see why some subs would like it as the focus required to maintain the position for a long period of time would likely force them to be present and unable to think about anything else in that moment. I enjoy being in that focused mind space as well, I just have other ways that I prefer to get there.