Online now
Online now

Suggestion Thread

Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Mar 16, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 16, 2019
Time for a bump! Thanks again for all the feedback so far!
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Mar 19, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 19, 2019
One of our upcoming tasks for the site will be the long requested ability to attach images (screenshots) to reports. Our next main project will likely focus on the under utilized Magazine area. We'll be looking to our community for contributions so if you are a writer of erotica, want to give some advice or share other info, start thinking of what you've like to contribute. More about this to come soon icon_smile.gif

Thank you as always for the suggestions and support! We have such a great community here!
shahh
5 years ago • Mar 20, 2019
shahh • Mar 20, 2019
Would it work to have a music section in this area? I understand blogs are really whatever you want them to be but the generalized blog standard is the authors context or pov. With no original thoughts, context or explanation and only a music video link attached, it gets tiresome sifting through them.
Majari Yvern​(dom female)
5 years ago • Mar 22, 2019
Majari Yvern​(dom female) • Mar 22, 2019
I'm interested in posting recurring events. My local kinky community center has quite a few events of a recurring nature, and it would be much easier to post them in say... 6 month blocks than one by one.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Mar 22, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 22, 2019
We'll take a look at that Majari - and we'd love to have you post in our Events section!
HGB​(sub female){Scottish M}
5 years ago • Mar 23, 2019
In personals being able to pick 2 or more in same group, Dom and sadist or hetro and bi. Also possibility of when you enter town to be able to have a distance range, have many small towns nearby. Or it's just set to say 10 miles of town. I'm sure if be pushing it for California to be 2 nor and so.