Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Wiseonthree​(dom male)
5 years ago • Apr 9, 2019
Wiseonthree​(dom male) • Apr 9, 2019
Hello all,

You can call me Wise. I enjoy multiple things when it comes to bdsm, but I have always considered myself to be a Daddy Dom. I'm looking forward to getting to know people on the site, and learning more about the lifestyle. I do hope my lack of experience doesn't show too much, however I am very book smart when it comes to everything considered.

Super glad i found this place. So far it's been pretty great.
Tbrv​(switch male)
Tbrv​(switch male) • Apr 9, 2019
Hi there Tabbykat. I read your posts and realized your situation that your Dom left. I was insensitive and rushed things. My mistake. Loved the message you sent ne. I got the wring impression. Hope you will forgive me and give me another chance. Tbrv.
JayJayBaby
JayJayBaby • Apr 9, 2019
Hii, I’m Jay!!

I’m new here and I’m looking forward to learning as much as I can! I’m completely new here and I’d love some guidance! Hope y’all are having a great day!
madiilovess
5 years ago • Apr 10, 2019
madiilovess • Apr 10, 2019
Hello Everyone!

I'm interested in expanding my sexual explorations and I've been desperate to get into the BDSM world. I am a femme, pansexual, although I prefer to be dominated by women. I'm excited to see what I can learn here and who I will meet! I like bondage, blindfolds, slapping, choking, and will probably learn about a few more things I might enjoy.

xoxo Madison
Tbrv​(switch male)

I miss you Tabbykat

Tbrv​(switch male) • Apr 10, 2019
Hi Tabbykat. I understand you are currently in a bumpy relationship. Sorry about that. Hope it will sort out. I was way too fast and too abnoxious. Not my best move.

R
sinapicherub​(sub female)
sinapicherub​(sub female) • Apr 10, 2019
Hi! My name is Sinapi and I'm overall new to the BDSM scene as well as relationships in general.
I don't have a preference between males and females though the idea of being dominated by a woman sounds fascinating.
Due to various reasons I require patience and building up trust but I'm interested in getting to know people and meeting them first in a neutral environment.
bubblyangel
bubblyangel • Apr 10, 2019
Hello im angel super new to bdsm and looking into becoming a sub. Finding the really helpful in learning about things and asking questions.
Michelechristine
5 years ago • Apr 11, 2019
Michelechristine • Apr 11, 2019
Hello. I am new to all of this but very curious. I am married and have 4 children. I am a nurse but haven’t worked in quite sometime because I stayed home with kids. I guess I’m interested in becoming a submissive. I am not sure what it entails but would love to find out.
rachelnj76​(masochist female)

Re: Hello everyone!

MissDeviant wrote:
I am new to the site, just joined today. I have been a switch/brat for a few years now, and I'm ready to try dominance for the first time! It's a little scary, but I'm up for new challenges. Looking forward to meeting new people and hopefully find my very first princess!

Hi, love Your profile!
JessJ

Hi all

JessJ • Apr 11, 2019
I’m Jess, I’m a submissive exhibitionist. Very new here and trying to figure things out.☺️☺️☺️