Online now

A question for the Doms

↑ ↓
Freya369​(switch female)
2 weeks ago • Mon 08 Apr 2019 09:59:26 PM IDT
Freya369​(switch female) • Mon 08 Apr 2019 09:59:26 PM IDT
Firstly, you are owed an explanation, no matter the length of time of the relationship. I agree, that it is highly likely be has moved on...reprehensible and hurtful without dealing with it to your face. Count yourself lucky to find out sooner rather than later, and focus on finding a real Dom. All the best, F
Vortexa​(dom female)
1 week ago • Mon 15 Apr 2019 04:18:48 AM IDT
Vortexa​(dom female) • Mon 15 Apr 2019 04:18:48 AM IDT
Yes I have experienced this (in a traditional relationship). If you feel like he is pulling away because of some internal struggle that has nothing to do with you, perhaps give him one more chance to open up to you. Certain people retreat into their own minds when life gets tough and push others away because they don't want to show weakness. But you can remind him that the ability to show all of his emotions is a sign of courage, not of weakness.
Wiseonthree​(dom male)
1 week ago • Mon 15 Apr 2019 05:02:46 AM IDT
Wiseonthree​(dom male) • Mon 15 Apr 2019 05:02:46 AM IDT
So, I’m gonna be real honest with myself and with you. My previous ones (only two genuine opportunities of which I am not talking about) , the ones that did that...were not meant for me. It was a waste of my talents , and a waste of both of our times.

How do I say this, the disconnect usually happens when there is a communication breakdown. “It’s complicated” is not a fair accessment of the situation the two of you are in. If he is not feeling motivated or the drive or the desire to guide and instruct you then that is up to him to communicate. A shift in dynamic (a particularly stable and long term one) generally means second thoughts or disinterest.

It’s important that a Dom conmunicates to their subs and leaving any of them in the dark is basically the equivalent of plucking wings off of a fly.

I see two choices, FIGHT for it, or resign. Either way I do hope you gain positive closure from the situation.

Best of luck.