Online now
Online now

Just a simple question...

NoOneofConsequence​(dom male){Taken}
5 years ago • Apr 12, 2019
What is BDSM to me?

It's an acronym that stands for Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, and Sadism and Masochism.

It's a continuum of the last loves that fear to be brought into the light.

It's a journey of self-exploration rather than exploitation.

It's using the physiological to free the mind, heart, and spirit.

It's needs versus wants versus limitations.

It's roots to give someplace to belong and wings to ride the winds.

It's a delineation, almost a checklist, of how to mend a shattered soul. How to open a heart and mind. How to love beyond just the empty words.

It is a label that is sometimes convenient to describe who and what I am, have always been, since it is not constricting, does not try to say I can be this but not that, and allows me to shift and move based on what hell within her my demons find to fill. Loving her completely, fully, unreservedly, unabashedly.

BDSM is all of these and more, but never less. To me.
MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Apr 14, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Apr 14, 2019
I think what it means to me changes from time to time.

On one hand when I'm feeling thoughtful and brooding I can say it is the deepest connection self and to others that a person can reasonably achieve in this body and spiritual state. The requirement to have insight and not just for a period Of time but for your entire leather Journey create intensity in BDSM that is absent in other relationship types.

When I am more cynical I simply say BDSM is the venue for abusers to do cruel things and validate them. But I don't tend to stay there often
MasterBrads painpet​(sub female){OWNED}
For me being still new it may not an answer. I see it as two people coming together with mutual likes which are out the norm. Being able to express, explore and enjoy in a place with no judgement. To show ones deepest desires no matter how depraved. To be able to gather with other like individuals and speak freely with no combination or judgement.
almostpeachy​(sub female)

What does BDSM mean to me....

almostpeachy​(sub female) • Apr 14, 2019
Trust. Plain and simple. Willing to give complete trust to someone else and know they appreciate that.
VWS
VWS
5 years ago • Apr 18, 2019
VWS • Apr 18, 2019
To me BDSM, or at least sexual sadism, is the defining element and "shape" of my sexual life.

But I look at it not so much as me going around inflicting pain, but searching for partners willing to give me the gift of their pain and understanding.

My sadism doesn't preclude caring for the pleasure of my partner, and joyfulness is a big part of the experience.

I thing BDSM is emotional and sensual pleasure written large, an anthem rather than a lullaby.
T slave​(sub female){Owned}
B - Being yourself

D - Daring to try

S - Smiling because pain can be pleasurable

M - Mutual respect for one another

Lol well you said there are no wrong answers!

???
T slave​(sub female){Owned}
B - Being yourself

D - Daring to try

S - Smiling because pain can be pleasurable

M - Mutual respect for one another

Lol well you said there are no wrong answers!

???