Online now
Online now

Too girliee

sub4ALPHADOM​(sub male)
5 years ago • Apr 18, 2019

Too girliee

sub4ALPHADOM​(sub male) • Apr 18, 2019
Fellow cave dwellers - thank you for making me so welcome but am moving on. As a gay guy there's nothing here for me, No-one wants a partner to to get a business going or plow a field. I expected too much so thus womans magazine this has go. Too many Kittens and Trixies and no consideration for men. The Doms on here are all silenct - expecttng god knows what,,,,,this is s and m it doesnt means standing and modeling. Girls back off - guys step forward.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 18, 2019
So why leave? Why not lead the way for others?
    The most loved post in topic
DrWakko
DrWakko • Apr 18, 2019
If you are looking for someone you should look local. Every year Palm Springs hosts a pride event (https://pspride.org/) and if you google Palm Springs and LGBT you will get a lot of links to Palm Springs being as one site puts it "A gay mecca".

Get your gear here:
https://www.gearleather.com/about-us/

Then start asking around for BDSM parties and events.
EvelynNyte​(switch trans woman)
Most sites with small but random sample size are going to tend to skew heavy towards what has the biggest population (so Mdom/fsub). And by virtue of them skewing that way, they tend to push away others (not on purpose). Only way that's going to change is if this site gets so large subgroups form. I like it enough to stick around just for the general discussion even though most of it doesn't relate to me and the classified pool is too shallow for me to bother to regularly check, but I understand the people that don't and end up leaving.

If you want a site that's going to enable you to hookup with others you want, either go to something specific like recon or find local parties and such with that specific theme. I know there's a gay only MasT chapter near me although I don't know anything about elsewhere.
HGB​(sub female){Scottish M}
4 years ago • Apr 19, 2019
Honestly I came on because I saw a personals section. I've stayed because of friendship. I can talk to anyone gay, straight, male, female, dom, sub, whatever. I read most blogs too, some with a grain of salt. Hugs