Online now
Online now

Car training suggestions?!

Ragnhildbrat​(sub female)
6 years ago • Jun 7, 2017
Ragnhildbrat​(sub female) • Jun 7, 2017
Clothing pins are easily transfereable. And toys that operate on battiers. Buy some ginger and have her use in vagina or anal. Tiger balm or icey hot on clits tits or dick. Alway have a chance to make them drink alot of water making them hydrated and have to pee more frequently. Give a great opportunity to have them pee out side for a little humiliating
pirate
pirate • Jun 7, 2017
clothing pins and ginger and tiger balm and water - all easy attainable and very effective - have used all to great efect - and nothing better than when a sub whimpers " omg sir that was awesome "
Swell Daddy​(dom male){WholesomeW}
The tiger balm is interesting. I've never used anything like that, but that's because I'm normally present in a scene... I don't want that stuff anywhere I might thrust my cock icon_smile.gif

I think drinking lots of water before hand would be very effective - and perfect for this sub.

I do like the idea of some sort of timer lock, but we'd need a safety release of some kind and some sort of disincentive to use it... Maybe her freedom could be bought if she releases a bit from her mouth, but the release would also drop weights onto her nipple clamps...
Eagertolearn​(switch male)
6 years ago • Jun 8, 2017
Have you decided on anything in particular Andy?

My wonderful MIstress has had a rather fun idea about a possible car task for me but my Mistress is currently thinking more about it and is going to get back to me icon_biggrin.gif

I thought I'd post this as it will go back to the top of the Forums and may get more views and ideas as a result icon_smile.gif
Swell Daddy​(dom male){WholesomeW}
6 years ago • Jun 8, 2017
Thank you wanttolearn, I hope your Mistress gives you a challenging task icon_smile.gif

I'm leaning toward the forced orgasm in bondage end of things, perhaps with a zipper line of clothes pins that need to be pulled off before she can be released. Mouse traps are interesting... as is the idea of using a pendulum in some way...

I'm enjoying thinking about the possibilities icon_smile.gif
MMasterMM
6 years ago • Jul 23, 2017
MMasterMM • Jul 23, 2017
Smart phone?
skype?
bluetooth controlled toys?
airplane ticket?